Gigantic is a MOBA-style team action game where heroes battle alongside a massive guardian in a fight for supremacy. Developed by Motiga, an independent game studio in Bellevue, WA, players can immerse themselves into a visually pleasing world where skill and wits will be the factor between victory or defeat.
Unleash your power: A mystical bond connects you and four teammates to your guardian, a magical behemoth too powerful for a single mortal to defeat. Protect your guardian as your team charges across the battlefield, then see it crush your enemies underfoot.
Unleash your creativity: Physics-based abilities let you invent new ways to amaze your friends and frustrate your enemies. The element of surprise is key as you use WASD controls to sprint, dodge, aim, destroy barriers, hurdle obstacles, and leap from danger to safety
Unleash your imagination: The world of Gigantic is a world of mystery, where airships soar over ancient ruins and a fantasy empire is yours for the taking. Charge into battle and lead your guardian to victory. Gigantic rewards the daring, the clever, and the swift.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 20, 2017
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Motiga
- Publisher: Perfect World
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Fantasy, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Physics-based skills.
- +Tactical Team Action Combat
- -Heroes require purchase to own.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10, 64-bit
- CPU: 3.2 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 580/AMD HD 6990
- HDD: 10 GB
- Description: Gigantic is a MOBA-style team action game where heroes battle alongside a massive guardian in a fight for supremacy. Developed by Motiga, an independent game studio in Bellevue, WA, players can immerse themselves into a visually pleasing world where skill and wits will be the factor be
Articles You May Enjoy
- Scarlet Blade Showcases Lush Environments
- Aeria Games has launched brand new screenshots for Scarlet Blade, showcasing the variety and uniqueness of the game's various maps.
- Pillars of Eternity to Release Worldwide on March 26th
- Paradox Interactive and Obsidian Entertainment today announced that Pillars of Eternity, the role-playing game (RPG) inspired by timeless clas...
- Camelot Unchained Crafting System Revealed
- CityState Games is in the process of a massive end of year tech reveal showcasing livestreaming of alpha footage.