Gigantic is a 3rd-person action MOBA where players can immerse themselves into a aesthetically pleasing world where skill and wits will be the factor between victory or defeat in fast-paced 5v5 engagements.
►Attack and Defend: Protect your guardian while attempting to slay the opposing one. Balancing offense and defense is the key to success.
►From Above!: Dash, dip, and dive through hand-crafted environments featuring multiple avenues of attack at any time.
►Think Fast, Be Bold: Experiment with a diverse roster of unique heroes and discover particularly well-suited synergies in the heat of battle.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Jul 20, 2017
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Motiga
- Publisher: Perfect World Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Great Visuals
- +Good Hero Design
- +Fresh Take on the Genre
- -Historically Low Playerbase
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: 2.6Ghz+
- RAM: 6 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 580+, DirectX 11.1-compatible video card (Nvidia or AMD only)
- HDD: 10 GB
- Description: Gigantic is a 3rd-person action MOBA where players can immerse themselves into a world where skill and wits will be the factor between victory or defeat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mankind Reborn Reveals Huge Update
- After a little time off for much-needed rest and relaxation, the team behind Mankind Reborn released their 11th developer blog.
- EVE: True Stories - Issue #3 now available
- CCP Games and Dark Horse have released the latest installment of their EVE: True Stories graphic novel, based on the exploits of EVE Online® ...
- Worlds of Magic Adds New Race, Champions, and More
- Worlds of Magic has just been updated with a brand new race, unique adventurers that you can use to lead your armies and a completely new worl...