Gigantic is a 3rd-person action MOBA where players can immerse themselves into a aesthetically pleasing world where skill and wits will be the factor between victory or defeat in fast-paced 5v5 engagements.
►Attack and Defend: Protect your guardian while attempting to slay the opposing one. Balancing offense and defense is the key to success.
►From Above!: Dash, dip, and dive through hand-crafted environments featuring multiple avenues of attack at any time.
►Think Fast, Be Bold: Experiment with a diverse roster of unique heroes and discover particularly well-suited synergies in the heat of battle.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Jul 20, 2017
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Motiga
- Publisher: Perfect World Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Great Visuals
- +Good Hero Design
- +Fresh Take on the Genre
- -Historically Low Playerbase
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: 2.6Ghz+
- RAM: 6 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 580+, DirectX 11.1-compatible video card (Nvidia or AMD only)
- HDD: 10 GB
- Description: Gigantic is a 3rd-person action MOBA where players can immerse themselves into a world where skill and wits will be the factor between victory or defeat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Crew: Launching in December
- UBISOFT has announced their online multiplayer racing game "The Crew" is currently set to be released this December.
- Treasure-Filled Update Sails Into Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War This Fall
- A new update comes to Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War today, and it's centered around the infamous Captain Barbossa!
- Official Launch Date Announced for Runes of Magic: Fires of Shadowforge
- New information has been released for Frogster's upcoming update for Runes of Magic, titled Fires of Shadowforge.