Gigantic Introduces Beta 2.0
Gigantic is heading in to 2016 with enough changes that they’ve labelled their beta phase 2.0.
Gigantic’s beta has already made major changes this year, including using Microsoft Accounts as a global login (with XBox gamertag as a universal identity). This also means the 64-bit Gigantic client has been shut down as the game has moved fully to the Windows 10 App Store.
- More changes promised in the next couple of weeks include:
- 24/7 Access to the Game
- EU Servers Up and Running
- More Frequent Builds and Updates
- First Look at Progression Systems
- A New Hero
- Cross-Platform Play
- Parties and Friends Lists
- Content Changes Based on Your Feedback!
These new changes will begin Wednesday, and new access keys and instructions are sent out to beta testers.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge Reveals Intense Late-Game Battles Known as Distortions
- Distortions are hidden lairs of the most dangerous monsters from past invasions, that can only be found with a special device.
- World of Warplanes and Tanks reveal new line-ups
- Wargaming.net has revealed new vehicles for both World of Warplanes and World of Tanks.
- Champions Online FATAL ERRoR Story Arc Released
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced that the first act of the FATAL ERR0R for Champions Onlinestory arc launched today, 7/18/13.