Gigantic Introduces Beta 2.0
Gigantic is heading in to 2016 with enough changes that they’ve labelled their beta phase 2.0.
Gigantic’s beta has already made major changes this year, including using Microsoft Accounts as a global login (with XBox gamertag as a universal identity). This also means the 64-bit Gigantic client has been shut down as the game has moved fully to the Windows 10 App Store.
- More changes promised in the next couple of weeks include:
- 24/7 Access to the Game
- EU Servers Up and Running
- More Frequent Builds and Updates
- First Look at Progression Systems
- A New Hero
- Cross-Platform Play
- Parties and Friends Lists
- Content Changes Based on Your Feedback!
These new changes will begin Wednesday, and new access keys and instructions are sent out to beta testers.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kabod Online Review
- Minus the topless knights and mages, Kabod Online is your average fantasy based MMORPG.
- Hi-Rez Reveals New God Hun Batz; New Update
- Today, Hi-Rez Studios have released a new addition to the SMITE roster: Hun Batz, the Howler Monkey God.
- Blood Bowl II Unleashes the Undead Horde in Free Update
- Blood Bowl II marks off the second of their four planned bonus teams today, with the Undead Hordes spilling onto the field.