Gigantic is a MOBA-style team action game where heroes battle alongside a massive guardian in a fight for supremacy. Developed by Motiga, an independent game studio in Bellevue, WA, players can immerse themselves into a visually pleasing world where skill and wits will be the factor between victory or defeat.
Unleash your power: A mystical bond connects you and four teammates to your guardian, a magical behemoth too powerful for a single mortal to defeat. Protect your guardian as your team charges across the battlefield, then see it crush your enemies underfoot.
Unleash your creativity: Physics-based abilities let you invent new ways to amaze your friends and frustrate your enemies. The element of surprise is key as you use WASD controls to sprint, dodge, aim, destroy barriers, hurdle obstacles, and leap from danger to safety
Unleash your imagination: The world of Gigantic is a world of mystery, where airships soar over ancient ruins and a fantasy empire is yours for the taking. Charge into battle and lead your guardian to victory. Gigantic rewards the daring, the clever, and the swift.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Oct 20, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Motiga
- Publisher: Motiga
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Fantasy, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One
- +Strong visual presentation.
- +Physics-based skills.
- +Tactical Team Action Combat
- +Colorful Original Characters
- +Multiple Maps.
- -(Limited information available)
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RF Online Review
- Even with RF Online’s obvious flaws, the game is still incredibly polished and has a lot to offer.
- Tactical Intervention - First Impressions
- The game is best known for being developed by Minh Le, aka Gooseman, one of the original creators of Counter-Strike.
- Brave Trials iOS Mobile Review
- Brave Trials is a real time 2D action MMORPG developed by IGG. It’s a dungeon brawler beat em up type with RPG classes and a partner system.