Billion Lords Reveals New Minions and Features
Auer announced today that there are two new features coming to Billion Lords, as well as new minions. The first new feature is League Mine, where member of Leagues can start digging a mine together in the Mega Dungeon of the Last overlord. There’s a wealth of treasure and resources buried here and awaits the League to dig them out together. Then there’s League arena, where the player teams up with two other Lords in 3v3 battles. With the right units and strategies, a team can overwhelm the other and find the key to success. Then there are new minions. The first is the Zap Demon, apprentice of Thunder Bone. He can extend his attack range and gains a bonus when facing down electric damage. Rocky is the next minion, and they wear heavy steel armor despite already being made of rock. Built like a mountain, you’ll be broken down if you’re in his path.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ESL announces Intel Extreme Masters stops in Cologne and more
- ESL’s record-breaking elite pro gaming tour, Intel® Extreme Masters, today announced that events in Cologne, Taipei and Katowice are set to...
- MapleStory 2 Development Officially Confirmed by Nexon
- Nexon officially confirmed the development of MapleStory 2 at GStar 2009. The company also announced that they would be working on other Maple...
- Cooler Master UK and Jagex Announces Partnership
- Cooler Master UK, a leading developer of PC gaming peripherals, and Jagex, a leading game developer, today announce an official partnership ma...