Games of Glory Secures Funding, Cancels Kickstarter
Lightbulb Crew, an independent game studio currently developing its first title, has gotten commitments of additional financing in order to fund its upcoming, genre-busting Games of Glory. As a result, the company has decided to cancel the Kickstarter campaign launched two weeks ago. The game is currently in a playable Alpha state, and with the new financing, Lightbulb Crew will be able to complete a finished product.
“I am excited about the support from new and existing fans, which has been the key to securing the financing to make Games of Glory a great game,” said Anders Larsson, studio founder, Lightbulb Crew. “We are continuing to develop the game together with our community and would like to thank everyone who has made this possible by supporting us. We look forward to releasing Games of Glory with many advanced features.”
Kickstarter backers will be able to claim a free backer kit that includes early access to the game. Backers can also maintain a version of their original pledge through Games of Glory’s website (http://lightbulbcrew.fr/gamesofglory/shop/) until the originally scheduled end date of the Kickstarter, August 21 2014.
For more info, visit http://games-of-glory.com/forums/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Destiny: Servers Now Set Live Before Launch Date
- Bungie, the creators behind the original Halo FPS series, has just launched their servers for their latest FPS franchise "Destiny", ...
- Elsword Launches Multi-Tiered Game Enhancement Update
- KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, today announces the launch of a multi-tiered update.
- Elsword's 11 Day Halloween Extravaganza Starts Now
- Elsword announces the start of their yearly and highly anticipated Halloween Dungeon and Event launch.