Gigantic Closed Beta is now NDA Free
Motiga, the independent developer of Gigantic, is proud to share that as of Friday, February 5th, they have finally dropped the NDA on its 24/7 closed beta test. While people interested in taking Gigantic for a spin will still need to apply for access to closed beta, Motiga is adding new beta testers by the tens of thousands. For more information on the NDA drop for Gigantic, you can read the latest post from Troy “Aether” Hewitt, Motiga’s head of communications, here.
Today also marks the debut of the latest Gigantic build for Windows 10 and Xbox One. This new build provides significant updates for the testing community, which is detailed on the forums at this link.
It’s been an incredibly busy time for the studio. The January Gigantic build, dubbed Gigantic Beta 2.0, introduced some important new game features for the community. Here are just a few developments over the last month you might have missed:
- Gigantic closed beta is now 24/7
- The Crew (parties) feature is now active, allowing players to invite their friends to team up together
- Cross-Platform play for Windows 10 and Xbox One has been activated
- Progression systems for Gigantic are now live, showcasing in-game currencies and account progression features for the first time
Interested in a chance to participate in Gigantic closed beta testing? Apply at https://www.gogigantic.com/signup
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sword Coast Legends Reveals New Launch Dates
- Based on player feedback, n-Space plans to focus efforts on polish to provide players with the best possible experience at launch.
- League of Legends Updates Champion Mastery Beta
- While details are sparse, Riot confirms the recent additions of end-of-match animations for rank leveling, special titles based on a champion
- Dungeons 2 Release Date Confirmed for April 24
- The Dawn of Terror approaches. On April 24, The Dungeon Lord shall arise from the dark depths of The Underworld, as Dungeons 2 is released for...