Orcs Must Die! Unchained Releases Patch 2.7 A Betta Meta
Robot Entertainment announces the launch of Orcs Must Die! Unchained Patch 2.7. This patch brings along some major updates and game changes in aim to bring a better overall game experience and improved meta.
- Key features in the update include:
- A new campaign mode, letting players battle across over 50 challenges to level up their account and upgrade traps.
- A new tinkering system so players can upgrade traps, improving stats and customizing with new parts.
- Three new maps, five new traps, five new traits, and four survival minions.
- A complete revamp of the meta-game, including the removal of the skull store, an improved dashboard UI, and a focus on card crafting.
- A revamp of the role system, removing predetermined hero roles and letting players pick their roles as perks during hero selection.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online Launches Season 7 - New Romulus
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced the launch of its latest update for Star Trek Online.
- World of Warplanes Partners with Alienware for Update 1.1 Sweepstakes
- Alienware partners with Wargaming for an Update 1.1 Sweepstakes.
- Clash of Clans Mobile Review
- Clash of Clans presents strategy base building done right.