League of Legends – Getting Owned HD
To Learn More about the game check out our League of Legends Page.
Watch the MMOHuts crew fail massively in a round of League of Legends. LoL for short, League of Legends is a cartoony 2D MMO based on the famous Defense of the Ancients (DotA) mod for Warcraft 3. Up to 10 players, separated into two teams race to destroy the opposing team’s main structure. Matches take anywhere from 30-90 minutes with the average somewhere in the 40-60 minute range. The game is available for free but players can unlock different costumes via micro-transactions. To learn more about League of Legends, check out the official MMOHuts League of Legends page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- ASTA Leave Your Mark Meme Contest Winners Announced
- The winners of the ASTA "Leave your Mark" meme contest have been announced! Winners should check their email for their prizes.
- Bigpoint launches Pirate Storm
- Bigpoint has announced the international launch of a new title: Pirate Storm.
- World of Tanks Grand Finals 2015 Gallery
- DizzyPW here reporting in from Warsaw, Poland at Wargaming's 2015 worldwide Grand Finals tournament for World of Tanks! While the matches...