League of Legends – Getting Owned HD
To Learn More about the game check out our League of Legends Page.
Watch the MMOHuts crew fail massively in a round of League of Legends. LoL for short, League of Legends is a cartoony 2D MMO based on the famous Defense of the Ancients (DotA) mod for Warcraft 3. Up to 10 players, separated into two teams race to destroy the opposing team’s main structure. Matches take anywhere from 30-90 minutes with the average somewhere in the 40-60 minute range. The game is available for free but players can unlock different costumes via micro-transactions. To learn more about League of Legends, check out the official MMOHuts League of Legends page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Seven Souls Online Officially Launches
- Today marks the official launch of Seven Souls Online by publisher Neowiz.
- WildStar Announces Protostar’s Gala Winterfest Extravaganza
- WildStar’s Protostar Gala Winterfest Extravaganza will take place this year from December 16, 2015 to January 1, 2016.
- Heroes of the Storm Launches June 2, 2015
- Rally your fellow heroes and get ready for battle, because the portal to the Nexus is about to bust wide open!