League of Legends – Getting Owned HD
To Learn More about the game check out our League of Legends Page.
Watch the MMOHuts crew fail massively in a round of League of Legends. LoL for short, League of Legends is a cartoony 2D MMO based on the famous Defense of the Ancients (DotA) mod for Warcraft 3. Up to 10 players, separated into two teams race to destroy the opposing team’s main structure. Matches take anywhere from 30-90 minutes with the average somewhere in the 40-60 minute range. The game is available for free but players can unlock different costumes via micro-transactions. To learn more about League of Legends, check out the official MMOHuts League of Legends page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- HRX at Dreamhack: Day Two
- The actual convention center for Dreamhack Atlanta is pretty massive. That being said, I feel like they could do more with the venue.
- Firefall Halloween Event Details
- Red 5 Studios has announced their Halloween events for its beta testing of Firefall.
- Tree of Savior: First CBT happening this week
- Kim Hakkyu, the Project Director of "Arcturus", "Ragnarok Online", "Granado Espada" and "Wolfknights" ...