Gigantic Closed Beta 5 Adds New Map and Hero
This past week, Gigantic has launched closed beta 5. In addition to various tweaks and improvements, two new major content updates have been added: the Siren’s Strand map and the early prototype hero, Pakko.
Siren’s Strand is a medium-sized battleground (about two thirds the size of Sanctum Falls). Snowy wreckage covers the battlefield with obstacles that create new caverns, paths, and chokepoints that offer new strategies in battle. This includes lateral layout of control points, tunnels that can be used for ambushes, and snug front-line ready for the Clash.
Pakko is a new prototype hero, currently only available for testing until March 10 (and to return at a later date). A small snow guardian, Pakko is designed currently as a front-line tank with control skills and an affinity for ice.
Patch notes for the update are available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wushu: Peach Blossom Island Sect Revealed
- Age of Wushu introduced a new hidden Sect (class), Peach Blossom Island for the upcoming expansion Tempest of Strife.
- Darkfall Unholy Wars Custom Roles Announced
- Aventurine SA announces players may now set their own custom roles and skill sets for Darkfall Unholy Wars.
- Luvinia World recieves new content expansion
- Thousands of players have already started the New Years in Luvinia with epic monster battles and glorious achievements. The newly released exp...