Paragon is a third person MOBA shooter created by Epic Games. With explosive action, direct third-person control, and deep strategic choice, Paragon is setting a new standard for the MOBA genre.
Heroes Untethered: Paragon puts you in direct control of the action like you’ve never experienced in a MOBA. In Paragon, where you aim, when you attack, and how you move can make or break a fight.
True MOBA action: With 5v5 matches, three lanes, jungles, minions, towers and cores, players can experience the classic elements of a MOBA from a whole new perspective in Paragon.
Limitless Depth: Players can earn cards by playing. Then players can build and upgrade decks, create dominant strategies and different combinations that dramatically change gameplay.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Epic Games
- Publisher: Epic Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- CPU: Core i5 2.8 Ghz
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7870 equivalent DX11 GPU, 2 GB VRAM
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe - Update 18 NYCC Review
- Digital Extremes, developers of Warframe, are working hard on update 18 and have been releasing some intentional leaks about the upcoming cont
- Spirit Tales announces closed beta
- KoramGame has announced the launch of closed beta for Spirit Tales will begin on March 15.
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Launches on Xbox One Sept. 8
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil will bring an increase to the level cap, the Oathbound Paladin playable class and new adventure zones