Paragon was a third person MOBA shooter developed by Epic Games for PC and PlayStation 4. The game was shut down April 26, 2018. In Paragon ten players were divided into two teams of Heroes, each of which had their own basic attacks and a set of four abilities that are either active or passive in nature. Players battled their way across symmetrical maps into enemy bases and destroyed the core of the base to secure victory for their team. Each map included three different lanes for players to push their minion waves down to destroy the two towers and inhibitor within it before the base’s core could be reached.
- Status: Cancelled
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Epic Games
- Publisher: Epic Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- CPU: Core i5 2.8 Ghz
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7870 equivalent DX11 GPU, 2 GB VRAM
- Description: With explosive action, direct third-person control, and deep strategic choice, Paragon is setting a new standard for the MOBA genre.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Teases Next Stretch Goal in Dev Update
- Today we saw an example of community driven content updates that is as direct as it gets, since Backer Ortu utilized GitHub.
- Serellan Announces Squad-Based Shooter Epsilon
- The Unreal 4 powered squad based stealth action shooter Epsilon will be released on Steam Early Access this fall.
- Overwatch Launch Review
- The core gameplay focuses primarily on moderately paced, up front action. With multi-stage objectives to focus on.