Vindictus is a hack and slash style, MMORPG brawler. Developed by the same studio and is the game is set in the same Celtic themed world as Mabinogi.
►Brutal, action-oriented combat, utilizing weapon combos, spells, and more.
►Face massive, challenging, boss-like creatures.
►It’s dangerous to go alone.. take friends. Team up for awesome raid battles.
Rather than a standard class based system, Vindictus allows players to select from one of twelve heroic characters, each with their own weapons, skills, and playstyles.
Yes, but exact type unknown. No information on store page.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 27, 2010
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Nexon
- Publisher: Nexon
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: Steam
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Great skill and attack animations.
- +Interact with the environment.
- +Well crafted lore and dialogue.
- -Limited number of playable characters.
- -Players will have to repeat stages.
- -Combat can get repetitive.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64 bit or higher
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i3 540, ® Phenom™ II X4
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTS 250, ATI Radeon™ HD 4850
- HDD: 10+ GB
- Description: Vindictus is a fast-paced, 3D, fantasy MMORPG brawler.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grepolis' Democritus Kicks off Halloween With His Special Rewards
- InnoGames invites you to let your inner alchemist come out this month, with Grepolis’ 2014 Halloween Event, which started today. The in-game...
- Rangers of Oblivion Begins Pre-Registration on Android and iOS
- Rangers of Oblivion, Yoozoo's upcoming monster hunting MMORPG, is now available to pre-register on Android/iOS phones.
- Go!Go!Go!:Racer Ignites onto iOS and Android Devices
- GO!GO!GO!:RACER has launched in North America for iOS and Android devices.