Vindictus is a hack and slash style, MMORPG brawler. Developed by the same studio and is the game is set in the same Celtic themed world as Mabinogi.
►Brutal, action-oriented combat, utilizing weapon combos, spells, and more.
►Face massive, challenging, boss-like creatures.
►It’s dangerous to go alone.. take friends. Team up for awesome raid battles.
Rather than a standard class based system, Vindictus allows players to select from one of twelve heroic characters, each with their own weapons, skills, and playstyles.
Yes, but exact type unknown. No information on store page.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 27, 2010
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Nexon
- Publisher: Nexon
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: Steam
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Great skill and attack animations.
- +Interact with the environment.
- +Well crafted lore and dialogue.
- -Limited number of playable characters.
- -Players will have to repeat stages.
- -Combat can get repetitive.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64 bit or higher
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i3 540, ® Phenom™ II X4
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTS 250, ATI Radeon™ HD 4850
- HDD: 10+ GB
- Description: Vindictus is a fast-paced, 3D, fantasy MMORPG brawler.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elder Scrolls Online Craglorn Update Now Live
- Zenimax has released Update 1, including Craglorn, for Elder Scrolls Online today
- Dying Light Revisited - Hard Mode and PvP
- A few weeks ago a long awaited patch has finally seen the light and the many hardcore zombie survivors can now finally try out hard mode.