Dual Universe Announces Pre-alpha Date
Great news from the folks behind Dual Universe (Novaquark), in that we have a date for their pre-alpha access. September 30th is the date where access will be granted to this first playable version of Dual Universe. However, it will be limited to Kickstarter and crowdfunding backers that have pledged at Gold Founder level and above, prior September 7th.
“We are very excited and impatient to get our first players inside Dual Universe. We still have much work to do, so we just renamed the access into “Pre-Alpha” instead of “Alpha”, but we did not want to delay it, as it’s very important for us and the community in terms of timing to receive early feedback”, explained JC Baillie, CEO at Novaquark.
The idea that the players will essentially build this community from the ground up, all players working together on one massive cluster is pretty ambitious as a project. A player driven economy and content-creation will allow for potentially millions of players to simultaneously work in this one vast universe. It will also be on display at Gamescom and Pax West, for interested parties who want to see what it’s all about.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Teppen to Add Jill Valentine to the Game, Announces World Championship Plans
- During the Teppen Asia Japan Premiere event in Tokyo, Teppen GungHo Online revealed that the game is now available in Asia!
- Rogue Life News - New Heroes & Portuguese Language Support
- Glowhow has added three new warriors in its action shooting RPG, Rogue Life, along with new Portuguese language support.
- Seldon Crisis: New Indie Sci-Fi MMO
- Chaos Interactive Ltd. is revealing the first detailed look at Seldon Crisis, an open world sci-fi massively multi-player online game (MMO) ba...