Dual Universe Announces Pre-alpha Date
Great news from the folks behind Dual Universe (Novaquark), in that we have a date for their pre-alpha access. September 30th is the date where access will be granted to this first playable version of Dual Universe. However, it will be limited to Kickstarter and crowdfunding backers that have pledged at Gold Founder level and above, prior September 7th.
“We are very excited and impatient to get our first players inside Dual Universe. We still have much work to do, so we just renamed the access into “Pre-Alpha” instead of “Alpha”, but we did not want to delay it, as it’s very important for us and the community in terms of timing to receive early feedback”, explained JC Baillie, CEO at Novaquark.
The idea that the players will essentially build this community from the ground up, all players working together on one massive cluster is pretty ambitious as a project. A player driven economy and content-creation will allow for potentially millions of players to simultaneously work in this one vast universe. It will also be on display at Gamescom and Pax West, for interested parties who want to see what it’s all about.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels II - The Desire That Changed Sapphire
- League of Angels II will release its first Expansion: Angel of Desire on Nov. 17th!
- Heat Online Open Beta Begins August 17
- Heat Online open beta begins August 17, 2010. Fans of Project Torque from Aeria Games should enjoy playing Heat Online, as they're the sa...
- Elsword Celebrates Critter's Carnival Pet Dungeon
- KOG Games today announces the launch of the fuzzy, fun and fantastic Critter’s Carnival Pet Dungeon and Events, going on April 15 – 28, 20...