Dual Universe Announces Pre-alpha Date
Great news from the folks behind Dual Universe (Novaquark), in that we have a date for their pre-alpha access. September 30th is the date where access will be granted to this first playable version of Dual Universe. However, it will be limited to Kickstarter and crowdfunding backers that have pledged at Gold Founder level and above, prior September 7th.
“We are very excited and impatient to get our first players inside Dual Universe. We still have much work to do, so we just renamed the access into “Pre-Alpha” instead of “Alpha”, but we did not want to delay it, as it’s very important for us and the community in terms of timing to receive early feedback”, explained JC Baillie, CEO at Novaquark.
The idea that the players will essentially build this community from the ground up, all players working together on one massive cluster is pretty ambitious as a project. A player driven economy and content-creation will allow for potentially millions of players to simultaneously work in this one vast universe. It will also be on display at Gamescom and Pax West, for interested parties who want to see what it’s all about.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Oakland Video Game Museum Resurrecting First MMO “Habitat”
- The Museum of Art and Digital Entertainment (The MADE) will be spending Sunday, September 28th, attempting to resurrect the world's first...
- Shotgun News 10/9: Dragon Nest EU, Tactical Intervention, and Grepolis
- A daily burst of MMO news. Today's features Dragon Nest EU, Tactical Intervention, and Grepolis.
- Pangya releases collaboration with Nisemonogatari
- SG Interactive has announced a collaboration with Nisemonogatari in Pangya.