Weekly Recap #252 Aug. 10th – Nosgoth, Overwatch, Dreadnought & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Dungeon Fighter Online, Perfect World International, Star Trek Online, Nosgoth, Rift, ArcheAge, Defiance, Trove, Heroes of the Storm, Overwatch, Fable Leagends, Star Wars the Old Republic, Smite & Dreadnought!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending August 10th, 2015 (Aug. 3rd – Aug. 10th).
Dungeon Fighter Online introduces the 2nd Awakening for the Male Slayer:
Perfect World International announces its new expansion Riptide:
PWE announces season 11 – New Dawn for Star Trek Online:
Nosgoth is ready to start up the first season of leagues on October 1st:
Trion Worlds announces new content for all its games at gamescom:
Rift reveals the Primalist, a new Calling launching in Rift 3.4:
Trove teases at its upcoming fall update The Shadow Tower:
New content revealed nearly all Blizzard games at Gamescom 2015:
Heroes of the Storm previews the new Monk hero Kharazim and more:
Overwatch showcases a new hero and two new maps:
Lionhead Studios gives and overview of Fable Legends at Gamescom 2015:
New gameplay trailer for SWTOR Knights of the Fallen Empire:
Smite shows of Paladins at Gamescom and previews a new Joust map:
Dreadnought breaks down its classes in a new trailer from Gamescom:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- HoloGrid: Monster Battle Now on Kickstarter
- Phil Tippett & HappyGiant announced the launch of a Kickstarter campaign for HoloGrid: Monster Battle.
- Brick-Force Prepares For Final Open Beta
- Infernum has revealed new details about Brick-Force's upcoming open beta release.
- 3D Action Roguelike Necropolis Launches March 17
- Harebrained Schemes' award-winning procedural death labyrinth Necropolis has set a release date... and you can bring your friends.