Defiance went offline and was replaced by Defiance 2050 in 2018. Please see our listing here.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 02, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Trion Worlds
- Publisher: Trion Worlds
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox 360, PS3
- +Built on the SyFy TV series.
- -DLC reliant.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: Intel Core i5 2.4 GHz CPU or better
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: 1024MB video card (NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 or ATI Radeon HD 4750 or better)
- HDD: 15 GB
- Description: Defiance is an open-world third-person shooter blending the world of the SyFy show with a virtual world. Equip yourself with a variety of weapons, armor, and specialized skills to adapt yourself uniquely to the world around you.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Novus Æterno Kickstarter Preview
- With nearly seven years of development time under its belt and a staff over two dozen strong, the title seems prime to harness some of that ta...
- ArcheAge: Third LiveStream Session Today @ 4 PM PST
- Join Producer Victoria “FireCait” Voss and Community Manager Evan “Scapes” Berman on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel for the third ins...
- Nantworks Invests in Daybreak Games
- NantWorks, a diversified holding company, today announced that it has made a strategic investment in Daybreak Game Company.