Shadows Expansion for Endless Legend Available Today
Critically-acclaimed indie developer Amplitude Studios today released the latest expansion for its award-winning 4X strategy game Endless Legend on Steam. Endless Legend: Shadows brings a brand new faction, The Forgotten, and features the much-requested new espionage system that gives players the chance to spy, infiltrate, pillage, and assassinate. Players can control invisible units using the new Camouflage and Stealth systems, defend themselves by utilizing counter espionage skills and the new Detection ability, and much more.
Endless Legend: Shadows is available for €12,99 / £9.99 / $12.99 on Steam PC. The base game, as well as the previous expansion Guardians, currently features a 50% discount on Steam until September 4.
“Espionage is something we have been dreaming about doing in Endless Legend for some time now,” said Romain de Waubert de Genlis, Creative Director at Amplitude Studios. “We tackled the subject in a new way that will reinforce paranoia, test nerves and put players on edge.”
The Forgotten are the latest major faction to be introduced in Endless Legend Shadows. Masters of deception and subterfuge, they were assumed lost or dead by all. Against their will, the faction were forged into a tight society of violent and distrustful survivors, having spent the final years of the cataclysm alone on the surface of Auriga. A violent and distrustful society, who after many years have emerged from the shadows once more in the hopes that the other factions will accept them – or kneel before them.
- Endless Legend Shadows Features:
- A new major faction, The Forgotten, experts in the new espionage skills.
- New invisible units, with the new Camouflage and Stealth capabilities.
- Infiltrate rival empires to steal, capture, sabotage and assassinate.
- Pillage villages, extractors and watchtowers to slow your enemy’s progression.
- Heroes can be equipped with Scope accessories to give them espionage abilities.
- Players can defend themselves with new counter espionage and the new Detection capacity.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Classic Introduces New Equipment Gems and Upgrades
- NGames, a leading online games publisher, has today released details of the magical new gems powering player equipment in MU Classic – a reb...
- Game of Thrones Ascent Now Available On Mobile Platforms
- Disruptor Beam, the company that brings together fan communities and games, in partnership with HBO Global Licensing and Kongre
- Path of Exile: The Awakening Supporter Packs Achieve Record Sales
- In addition to offering access to The Awakening's closed beta, Grinding Gear has also announced that it has introduced another new facet....