Weekly Recap #248 July 13th – Trove, RaiderZ, Star Citizen & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Dungeon Fighter Online, Overwatch, Rise of Incarnates, Trove, Echo of Soul, RaiderZ, GunZ 2, Star Citizen, Path of Exile, & H1Z1!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending July 13th, 2015 (July 6th – July 13th).
Dungeon Fighter Online launches the Female Slayer with sub class details and story trailer:
Blizzard shows off Soldier: 76 as the last character reveal in Overwatch:
Rise of Incarnates brings in the Japanese Goddess of Winter, Utsutahime:
Trove officially launches on PC and Mac and we’ve got future details:
Echo of Soul introduces its first major content update including a 10 man raid and replay feature:
MAIET Closure Leads to RaiderZ Closure:
Star Citizen Discusses Community Concerns About Delayed FPS Module and More:
Path of Exiles’s latest epic expansion, the Awakening has officially launched:
H1Z1 plans out updates coming this July 14th, 21st, and 28th:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Archlord II Closed Beta Testing starts in June 2014
- WEBZEN, a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games is delighted to announce that Archlord 2, the upcoming dynamic PvP MMORPG will e...
- Heroes of Might and Magic Online Review
- The game may look simple, but the turn-based battles, pvp system, and city management aspects help it stand out as a truly unique game.
- Warframe: Update 15 "Archwing" announced
- Taking Warframe’s high-energy, skilled ninja battles into the depths of Space, Archwing – an entirely new Warframe game mode – is comin...