Weekly Recap #248 July 13th – Trove, RaiderZ, Star Citizen & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Dungeon Fighter Online, Overwatch, Rise of Incarnates, Trove, Echo of Soul, RaiderZ, GunZ 2, Star Citizen, Path of Exile, & H1Z1!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending July 13th, 2015 (July 6th – July 13th).
Dungeon Fighter Online launches the Female Slayer with sub class details and story trailer:
Blizzard shows off Soldier: 76 as the last character reveal in Overwatch:
Rise of Incarnates brings in the Japanese Goddess of Winter, Utsutahime:
Trove officially launches on PC and Mac and we’ve got future details:
Echo of Soul introduces its first major content update including a 10 man raid and replay feature:
MAIET Closure Leads to RaiderZ Closure:
Star Citizen Discusses Community Concerns About Delayed FPS Module and More:
Path of Exiles’s latest epic expansion, the Awakening has officially launched:
H1Z1 plans out updates coming this July 14th, 21st, and 28th:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zentia Closed Beta Begins July 15
- Zentia closed beta begins July 15, 2010 at 4PM (PST). The game is by ChangYou and was originally announced at E3 2010.
- Gauntlet Twitch TV Stream
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE) today announced the creation of the official Gauntlet Twitch channel which will feature exclusiv...
- First Black Desert Online Beta Test Begins Next Month
- Daum Games has announced that the first Beta test for its highly anticipated MMORPG Black Desert Online will begin this December.