Star Citizen is a first-person sci-fi MMORPG crafting an unforgettable experience made up of piloted interstellar travel, intense combat, and limitless exploration on a unprecedented level.
Enlist in the United Empire of Earth’s renowned Navy branch and fight in large-scale space battles for a chance to earn a coveted citizenship.
►Among the Stars: Chart a course and explore a vast universe sandbox packed with whimsical adventures and untold astral wonders.
►Day’s Work: Earn some credits by picking up jobs such as smuggling or bounty hunting.
►In it for the Money: Channel your entrepreneurial spirit and transport valuable cargo for stacks of cash.
►Mayday Mayday!: Fight your way out of engagements by manipulating g-forces, maneuvering with six degrees of freedom, and managing an assortment of ship functions.
►Galactic Impact: You will not only help change the galaxy, but become part of it – discover uncharted jump points, sell the Navs for profit, and enjoy the fame of having the system named after you.
►Under Foot: Organize a player-run organization and rule the galaxy!
►Docked: Head to the hanger to customize your spaceship and outfit it with vital systems and even decorative items.
►On a Mission: Coded ‘Squadron 42,’ this story-focused mode lets you play offline or online, solo or with friends in co-op missions.
This is a buy-to-play title with a large selection of items, services, and cosmetics available for purchase.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Cloud Imperium Games
- Publisher: Cloud Imperium Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi, Shooter, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- +High production values
- +Community driven development
- +Massive universe to explore
- -Unknown release date
- -Slow development cycle
- -Unoptimized visuals
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Quad Core+
- RAM: 16 GB+
- GPU: DirectX 11 Graphics Card 2 GB+
- Description: Star Citizen is a first-person sci-fi MMORPG crafting an unforgettable experience made up of piloted interstellar travel, intense combat, and limitless exploration on a unprecedented level.
Articles You May Enjoy
- gPotato now offering Bigpoint browser games
- gPotato and Bigpoint have announced a partnership that allows gPotato to offer Bigpoint's browser-based titles through gpotato.com.
- Final Fantasy Brave Exvius - Developer Interview
- We recently had the opportunity to chat with a pair of the Square Enix developers on their mobile title, Final Fantasy Brave Exvius.
- World of Tanks Grand Finals 2015 Gallery
- DizzyPW here reporting in from Warsaw, Poland at Wargaming's 2015 worldwide Grand Finals tournament for World of Tanks! While the matches...