World of Speed: BMW Z4 sDrive30i Revealed
Today, the racing game gurus at Slightly Mad Studios are revealing the BMW Z4 sDrive30i from upcoming racing MMO World of Speed with a trailer that shows many of the customization options of the sleek German roadster. A symbol of class, the Z4 also brings speed to the track with a top speed of 150 miles per hour and an acceleration from 0 to 62 miles per hour in just six seconds.
For more info, visit http://wos.my.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA: Rising Soars to over One Million Players in North America
- Over one million players now playing since the free-to-play transition in TERA!
- Heroes Charge Gets Legendary Start to 2015
- Heroes Charge, uCool's popular free to play MOBA/CCG, has released a major new update for January that adds legendaries, private duels, a...
- Defiance Goes Free to Play in Early June
- Trion Worlds has announced that Defiance will go free to play on June 4, just in time for the start of the SyFy series Season 2.