World of Speed: BMW Z4 sDrive30i Revealed
Today, the racing game gurus at Slightly Mad Studios are revealing the BMW Z4 sDrive30i from upcoming racing MMO World of Speed with a trailer that shows many of the customization options of the sleek German roadster. A symbol of class, the Z4 also brings speed to the track with a top speed of 150 miles per hour and an acceleration from 0 to 62 miles per hour in just six seconds.
For more info, visit http://wos.my.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dwell: Sandbox MMO announces release in 2015
- Punkdrift, LLC, an indie games studio located in the Phoenix metro area, and incubated by the Game CoLab, today announced that its game, Dwell...
- To drive a world, things need a reason. The reasons can be simple window dressing for some games. Take pretty much any FPS or MMOFPS. It'...
- Jagex Community Digs Deep for SpecialEffect
- Jagex Games Studio, custodians of the long-running fantasy MMORPG, RuneScape, is pleased to announce that £50,000 was raised during the recen...