Dark Blood Announces Pets Update
Outspark has announced battle pets incoming to Dark Blood, just in time for Halloween.
The new battle pets will offer buffs and attacks, including scorching pulse AoEs, nasty spit balls, and smashing spin attacks. Pets begin as an innocent egg that must be nurtured, but develop into deadly party animals with care.
Battle Pets are expected to hit Dark Blood, along with a new trailer, on Thursday October 25. The game’s official Facebook page will feature a different pet each weekday until the content launch!
Outspark also publishes Fiesta Online and Luvinia Online.
Dark Blood Pets Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Jagged Alliance Online reveals PvP modes
- gamigo has revealed Jagged Alliance Online's upcoming PvP modes, added recently in the game's closed beta.
- Novus Æterno Kickstarter Preview
- With nearly seven years of development time under its belt and a staff over two dozen strong, the title seems prime to harness some of that ta...
- Zombies Monsters Robots Presents a Game of Drones
- The update’s defining feature, the drone system, allows players to unlock mechanical companions that fight alongside them in co-op modes.