Dark Blood Announces Pets Update
Outspark has announced battle pets incoming to Dark Blood, just in time for Halloween.
The new battle pets will offer buffs and attacks, including scorching pulse AoEs, nasty spit balls, and smashing spin attacks. Pets begin as an innocent egg that must be nurtured, but develop into deadly party animals with care.
Battle Pets are expected to hit Dark Blood, along with a new trailer, on Thursday October 25. The game’s official Facebook page will feature a different pet each weekday until the content launch!
Outspark also publishes Fiesta Online and Luvinia Online.
Dark Blood Pets Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- DC Universe Online Updated Review
- DCUO takes place in the world made famous by the DC Comics company, but does not take place during the main storyline
- Raceline CC to launch alongside iOS 9
- Rebellion is delighted to announce that Raceline CC will be one of the very first games to take advantage of iOS 9.
- Star Trek Online now Free-To-Play
- The free-to-play version of Star Trek Online is now live today for all gamers to enjoy.