GAMEVIL Launches Hybrid RPG Elune Saga on App Store and Google Play
GAMEVIL has announced the worldwide launch of Elune Saga, a hybrid RPG with trading card game elements, on App Store and Google Play. Developed by Waplesoft, Elune Saga is the first title released through GAMEVIL’s acquisition of the mobile game company in November. The game’s key features include:
- RPG + TCG: Combining RPG battles with TCG strategy, Elune Saga has players tactically defeat their enemies by using heroes and collectible cards.
- Hundreds of Cards: Players can collect, enhance, and equip over 200 Soul Cards to give their heroes unique attacks in battle.
- Element System: Based on the four elements of Fire, Earth, Wind, and Water, players must use different combinations of their Soul Cards to inflict the highest amount of damage.
- Diverse Gameplay: Players can discover the world of Elune Saga through the story-based Adventure, competitive PvP Arena, and endless Dungeon modes.
Elune Saga’s fusion of battles and card-collecting makes it a unique RPG that has players use both skill and strategy to build the strongest team of heroes. Elune Saga is now available worldwide for free download on App Store and Google Play.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bandai Namco Announces Tales of The Rays
- Tales of The Rays will be available Summer 2017 in the Americas as a free download from the Apple App Store and Google Play.
- Legends of Aria Reveals Graphic Overhaul & More
- Legends of Aria announced today that it will begin Closed Beta 2 on July 12 - and that beta includes a major graphic overhaul!
- Perfect World International Reveals Eclipse Expansion
- Perfect World Entertainment, publisher of the growing cross publisher MMORPG store Arc, has revealed details surrounding its next lunar-themed...