Forged Chaos Raises over $10,000 with Trials of Ascension Store Funding
After missing the mark on their Kickstarter goals, Forged Chaos returned to the drawing board to design a new method to get their highly ambitious MMORPG, Trials of Ascension, funded. Earlier this month a store offering a set bounty of goods for any level of donation in addition to other purchasables garnered this sandbox title over $10,000 in funding. And none of that is going to be given as a cut to any middlemen mind you.
Those looking for an industry changing sandbox MMORPG that’s ready to take risks should check out the store themselves and gain access to the Founder’s Forum to stay up-to-date on development of Trials of Ascension.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EnMasse Scares Up Halloween Fun for TERA and Kritika
- Starting October 18th, spooky Halloween fun is coming to both TERA and Kritika Online!
- Record of Lodoss War Online Launch Date Announced
- JC Planet has announced that Lodoss War Online is going to officially launch on April 6.
- NGames announces Epic RPG 'Abyss' Will Be Available Soon
- NGames is happy to announce that Abyss-Dark Arisen will be arriving soon for players to enjoy.