Forged Chaos Raises over $10,000 with Trials of Ascension Store Funding
After missing the mark on their Kickstarter goals, Forged Chaos returned to the drawing board to design a new method to get their highly ambitious MMORPG, Trials of Ascension, funded. Earlier this month a store offering a set bounty of goods for any level of donation in addition to other purchasables garnered this sandbox title over $10,000 in funding. And none of that is going to be given as a cut to any middlemen mind you.
Those looking for an industry changing sandbox MMORPG that’s ready to take risks should check out the store themselves and gain access to the Founder’s Forum to stay up-to-date on development of Trials of Ascension.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Unique TGC Game Kingdom Defender Now Available On Android
- Get ready to defend your territory by recruiting the most powerful and loyal heroes to your troop and defeating the most evil intruders.
- Brave Frontier's Blossom Festival Launches for Spring
- Spring is here, and so is a fun Brave Frontier event to go along with it: The Blossom Festival 2018.
- WonderKing Closed Beta Launches
- WonderKing Online has officially launched into Closed Beta on July 16th, 2009. Hopefully Ndoors delivers another great MMORPG.