Rise of Incarnates
Rise of Incarnates is a F2P beat ‘em up/fighting game published by Namco Bandai. Developed by the same teams behind Tekken, SoulCalibur and Gundam Extreme VS, players will take the role of “Incarnates”, humans that command untold mythical powers as they fight to avoid tragedy and reshape the course of their world.
Groundbreaking 2-on-2 combat: Employ sharp reflexes, mental resolve, and strategic insight as players run, jump, and fly through 3D arenas, engaging in both close-quarters combat and long-range assaults.
Multitude of characters and roles: Diverse character types and roles are available, each with unique skills and powers, appealing to a variety of play-styles while accommodating expansive team dynamics and strategy.
Breathtaking locations: Battle throughout shattered yet accurately rendered real-world cityscapes including New York and London.
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Feb 03, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Namco Bandai
- Publisher: Namco Bandai
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Well developed rank play
- +Intense action gameplay
- +Unique 2v2 battle mechanics
- -Limited game modes
- -Somewhat Pay-to-Win
- -Some noticeable character imbalances.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1
- CPU: Intel Core i7 / AMD A10 or better
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 660 w/ 2GB VRAM or AMD equivalent
- HDD: 10+ GB
- Description: Rise of Incarnates is a F2P beat ‘em up/fighting game published by Namco Bandai. Developed by the same teams behind Tekken, SoulCalibur and Gundam Extreme VS.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blackwake Early Impressions
- Do you love pirates? Fancy being a sailor in the Golden Age of sailing?
- Red Bull Offers Special Summer Questing for Destiny Players
- Each Red Bull can will also include bonus XP to help players prepare for this epic quest.
- FC Manager Review
- Football is awesome, and so is this game. Right off the bat when the servers opened, I had a lot of fun and spent hours upon hours trying to i...