ZULA Begins Their Open Beta Phase
gamigo is proud to announce that the Open Beta Phase of testing for their first-person shooter ZULA is ready to go in USA and Canada. Downloading the client is all it takes to put online shooter fans right into the middle of this world, embarking on militant missions and seeking out awesome rewards. 18 maps will be present in the OBT, including five real-world locations – Paris, Iraq, Istanbul, Rio, and the Turkish town Safranbolu. ZULA also boasts eight game modes: Team Deathmatch, Wanted, Sabotage, Capture the Flag, Death Match, Boss Hunt, Escort, Elimination and more than 100 weapons to go along with that (which can be improved and customized). Players will be torn between two factions: Zula, the savage group of vigilantes, and Gladyo which is an international paramilitary group.
Selection of features from ZULA:
- Small client size
- Great performance with high-quality graphics
- Fast and dynamic gameplay
- 16 distinctive playable characters
- Authentic concept and individual content (Fight in the streets of Istanbul)
- Mission System
- Unique Weapon Upgrade System
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Devilian Class Review: Tempest
- Devilian, the fantastic Diablo-style action RPG published by Trion Worlds, is coming out with a new class today!
- 505 Games Press Preview: Portal Knights, ADR1FT, The Guest
- The development team, Keen, has been working on Portal Knights for a few years now and it really shows.
- Studio Wildcard Unveils Jurassic ARK Week
- Studio Wildcard is hosting fun events, contests and releasing new in-game content to thank everyone for making ARK a success.