Weekly Recap #191 June 9th – SkyForge, Firefall, Dizzel & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: World of Warplanes, World of Warships, War Thunder, Skyforge, Archlord II, Black Gold Online, Swordsman Online, League of Legends, FreeStyle 2, Firefall, Loadout, Dizzel, Defiance & Skara: The Blade Remains!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending June 9th, 2014 (June 2nd – June 9th).
Wargaming shows off some new E3 Trailers:
World of Warplanes introduces update 1.4:
War Thunder launches on the PS4 and shows off Japanese planes in a new series:
Skyforge showcases the backstory of Aelion:
Archlord II started up closed beta last week and released a new story trailer:
Black Gold online is going into Open Beta on June 20th with early access to character creation starting on the 17th:
Swordsman Online starts up Closed Beta on June 16th:
Huge visual updates are coming to Summoner’s Rift in League of Legends:
FreeStyle 2 Street Basketball hits open beta on June 10th:
Firefall pops up out of nowhere and plans to launch?!?!:
Defiance goes free to play and is Now Safe For Wallets:
Loadout is headed to the PlayStation 4 and recently launched update 4.0:
Skara The Blade Remains announced itself as a free to play title:
OG Planet announced Dizzel’s beta for June 20th:
More news @ http://mmohuts.com/news
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hero Commander: Cross-server 5v5 coming soon
- Thanks to the Cross-server Battle, players in Hero Commander can now battle for a long time in Ruins or test their might against other warrior...
- Requiem Online Announces First 2013 Update
- Gravity Interactive has announced plans for its first Requiem Online update of 2013, scheduled to launch on January 15.
- Heroes of Newerth to Ring in 2015 with new Quest System and Game Mode
- The HoN Team today announced plans to implement two new in-game features for its popular multiplayer online brawler, Heroes of Newerth.