FireFall Counts Down to Launch with DevBlog
Red 5 Studios is finally letting the jetpack cat out of the bag, with the reveal of the FireFall Road to Launch DevBlog series. And the first order of business seems to be a directional shift from the overly complex to more of a “keep it simple, stupid” approach to progression and customization. These changes are set to change just about every aspect of how Battleframes in the game are currently customized, and offers a nifty visual queue of progress to boot.
Catch the full details on part 1 of the devblog series now!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Infographic: The Evolution of Warframe
- Warframe is celebrating the holiday season by looking back at its evolution since the game's launch on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
- League of Legends: Legend of the Poro King Mode Review
- While I am generally hard on the temporary modes as their short existence offers Riot little time for trial and error, I have to say that I re...
- RIFT Now Available Free on Steam
- Trion World's fantasy MMORPG, RIFT, now available through Steam.