FireFall Counts Down to Launch with DevBlog
Red 5 Studios is finally letting the jetpack cat out of the bag, with the reveal of the FireFall Road to Launch DevBlog series. And the first order of business seems to be a directional shift from the overly complex to more of a “keep it simple, stupid” approach to progression and customization. These changes are set to change just about every aspect of how Battleframes in the game are currently customized, and offers a nifty visual queue of progress to boot.
Catch the full details on part 1 of the devblog series now!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hazard Ops now Released on Steam
- Infernum Productions has today taken the fight against the IMSA into new territory with the release of the free-to-play third-person shooter â...
- Crowdfunded Reboot to Colonial Conquest Invades Steam
- After three decades, a new era of Colonial Conquest is now available on Steam for Windows PC.
- Elsword Introduces Hyperactive Skills
- oday KOG Games, publisher of the hit free-to-play action MMORPG, Elsword, have challenged the Elsword combat elite to unleash their true warri...