FireFall Counts Down to Launch with DevBlog
Red 5 Studios is finally letting the jetpack cat out of the bag, with the reveal of the FireFall Road to Launch DevBlog series. And the first order of business seems to be a directional shift from the overly complex to more of a “keep it simple, stupid” approach to progression and customization. These changes are set to change just about every aspect of how Battleframes in the game are currently customized, and offers a nifty visual queue of progress to boot.
Catch the full details on part 1 of the devblog series now!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Voting for Star Trek Online: Design Your Ship Begins Tomorrow
- Starting tomorrow, Star Trek Online players will be able to assist with the construction of a brand-new ship with the Design Your Ship.
- Magicka: Wizard Wars Announces Curse Voice Integration
- Announcing a new integration between Curse Inc.’s VoIP communication platform, Curse Voice, and Magicka: Wizard Wars.
- Newest Update to WildStar Introduces The Protogames Initiative
- “The Protogames Initiative” introduces a range of content for players to enjoy, including a new Shiphand mission and two exciting dungeons...