Loadout is a free to play third-person shooter, with a graphics style similar to Borderlands and gameplay similar to Team Fortress 2. Instead of classes, the game features a robust weaponcrafting system that grants thousands of possible weapon combinations. Choose one of three default characters, and begin collecting parts and leveling weapons to build your own custom class to give you the style you’ve always wanted. At launch, the game offered three characters and five game modes.
Characters: Axl, T-Bone, Helga
Game modes: Control Point Blitz, Death Snatch, Extraction, Jack Hammer, and Annihilation.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 31, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Edge of Reality
- Publisher: Edge of Reality
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, PS4
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Fast-paced and exciting.
- +Easy to access and learn.
- +Tons of weapon customization.
- -Nudity in the game is pretty horrible.
- -Playing to unlock weapon customization can take a while.
- -Alternate costume materials cost real money, though no weapon stuff does.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7, 8
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD equivalent or better
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: ATI Radeon HD 4350 / NVIDIA GeForce 6800 / Intel HD 3000 or better
- HDD: 4 GB
- Description: Over-the-top weapon crafting, character customization, and action are at the core of Loadout, a free to play third person shooter.
Articles You May Enjoy
- We Stand with Kickstarter United
- Recently, Kickstarter has come under fire for the termination of two employees who were heavily involved with organizing the union.
- Hi-Rez Studios Establishes New Development Studios to Strengthen Publishing Position
- Hi-Rez Studios announced today the next phase in company evolution, from a self-publishing studio into a multi-game publisher.
- Hearthstone Esports Coaching: A Positive Way to Learn
- Seeking out coaching for Hearthstone was never really something I considered. what could I possibly look to gain?