Weekly Recap #249 July 20th – PSO2, Rising Thunder, Mabinogi & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Mabinogi, Trove, Phantasy Star Online 2, Skyforge, Neverwinter, Elsword, Ghost Recon Phantoms, Rising Thunder, Dragomon Hunter, Guild Wars 2, Black Desert, & Crossout!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending July 20th, 2015 (July 13th – July 20th).
Mabinogi drops in a new trailer inviting players to live a fantasy life:
Want to play PSO2 with no IP block in the west? You can but be warned:
Skyforge launched into open beta with new collector’s edition packs:
Neverwinter announces a launch date for Strongholds, the game’s 7th module:
Elsword puts its latest character through their first job change:
Ghost Recon Phantoms releases update 2.0 which revamps the new user experience and more:
A new F2P online fighting game showed up at EVO 2015 called Rising Thunder:
Aeria Games announces a new monster collection game called Dragomon Hunter:
In this two-part video, Black Desert showcases the new Valencia region:
Crossout Reveals Backstory:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hi-Rez Expo Begins Thursday January 5
- Hi-Rez Expo (HRX), an annual gaming festival celebrating the games and communities of Hi-Rez Studios, begins tomorrow!
- Entropia Universe Gets Festive With Merry Mayhem Event
- Entropia Universe's annual Merry Mayhem hunt has begun and will run until January 14th, 2019.
- ATLAS Confirms Xbox One Release and Steam Crossplay
- During "Inside Xbox", Grapeshot Games announced that ATLAS will be heading to Xbox One's Game Preview service on October 8th, 2...