Phantasy Star Online 2
Phantasy Star Online 2 is a direct sequel to the original Phantasy Star Online, which spanned across several different platforms. Combat in the game is real time, and combination based. You can also use powerful counterattacks to protect yourself and damage opponents. Customization in the game is much greater than previous incarnations of the game as well, giving a full variety of options to choose to create your character to stand out from everyone else. There are a variety of weapons to choose from, melee, ranged, and magical alike. Randomized challenges will await players across the game, and will be capped off with difficult bosses that will take more than just brute force to bring down.
Races: Human, Newman, CAST, Dewman
Basic Classes: Hunter, Ranger, Braver, Force
Advanced Classes: Fighter, Gunner, Techtor
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 04, 2012
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: SEGA
- Publisher: SEGA
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Gorgeous graphics and setting.
- +Classic gameplay with new twists.
- +Comprehensive character creation.
- -Limited races and classes.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 or higher (AMD Athlon X2 5000+ or higher)
- RAM: 2GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 7800GT or higher (ATI X1800/1900 or higher)
- HDD: 8GB
- Description: Phantasy Star Online 2 brings the classic gameplay of the original to a new generation. Fight in real time, engaging your enemies with punishing combination attacks and crushing magic.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trove: Eclipse Update Press Preview
- There are a few really big highlights that we’re going to hit here, and while there aren’t huge mountains of changes, each are gigantic.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Goes Officially Free-to-Play
- Bioware has announced the official launch of the free-to-play option for Star Wars: The Old Republic begins today, November 15, 2012.
- Card Monsters: Beta Testing & Quick Look
- Card Monsters, a card game (TCG) from Hong Kong developer Mu77, has opened beta testing for Android and iOS players.