Phantasy Star Online 2
Phantasy Star Online 2 is a direct sequel to the original Phantasy Star Online, which spanned across several different platforms. Combat in the game is real time, and combination based. You can also use powerful counterattacks to protect yourself and damage opponents. Customization in the game is much greater than previous incarnations of the game as well, giving a full variety of options to choose to create your character to stand out from everyone else. There are a variety of weapons to choose from, melee, ranged, and magical alike. Randomized challenges will await players across the game, and will be capped off with difficult bosses that will take more than just brute force to bring down.
Races: Human, Newman, CAST, Dewman
Basic Classes: Hunter, Ranger, Braver, Force
Advanced Classes: Fighter, Gunner, Techtor
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 04, 2012
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: SEGA
- Publisher: SEGA
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Gorgeous graphics and setting.
- +Classic gameplay with new twists.
- +Comprehensive character creation.
- -Limited races and classes.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 or higher (AMD Athlon X2 5000+ or higher)
- RAM: 2GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 7800GT or higher (ATI X1800/1900 or higher)
- HDD: 8GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Smash+Grab Free Beta Weekend Starts This Friday
- United Front Games is proud to invite PC gamers to experience the team-based melee action of Smash+Grab this weekend.
- Magerealm Introduces the Jester Queen
- Introducing the eccentric Jester Queen! What bag of tricks will this Queen of the Harlequin bring to the Realm?