Weekly Recap #237 April 27th – Vindictus, Hazard Ops, ROI & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Vindictus, TERA, Echo of Soul, Lineage II, Cabal II, Skyforge, Rise of Incarnates, Marvel Heroes 2015, Hazard Ops, World of Warships, Star Conflict & Supernova!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending April 27th, 2015 (April 20th – April 27th).
Vindictus is hyping up to its massive season 3 update with the road to 85 events:
TERA reveals the new gunner class and prepares for its debut on Steam:
Echo of Soul announces beta date and 4 different founders packs:
Lineage II: Infinite Odyssey Expansion is Now Live:
Cabal 2 reveals its final 2 classes and heads into closed beta on the 30th:
Skyforge finally put out a video showcasing Gods and the power they bring:
Kali comes in as the latest playable character in Rise of Incarnates:
Marvel Heroes 2015 celebrates the new Avengers movie with in-game content:
Prepare to fight all dem bosses in update 1.5.2 of Hazard Ops:
World of Warships shows the pros and cons of destroyer torpedoes:
Star Conflict Introduces Dreadnoughts Update:
Supernova showcases gameplay of Mackwell, a ranged sniper:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 The White Mantle Raid Press Preview
- The fortress was owned by a group called the White Mantle, which is a villainous sect venerable players might recognize.
- Etherium: New screenshots revealed before E3
- Etherium, the new futuristic real-time strategy game developed exclusively for PC by Tindalos Interactive, can now reveal a series of exclusiv...
- NHN Entertainment Teams with Rooster Teeth for RWBY: Amity Arena
- NHN Entertainment Corp and Rooster Teeth have announced they will be teaming up to create RWBY: Amity Arena.