*Note: This game has been cancelled or shut down and isn't available for play.
SuperNova was an innovative multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game by Bandai Namco and Primal Game Studio that added real-time strategy (RTS).
SuperNova shut down its servers and is no longer available or playable.
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Jun 01, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Primal Game Studio
- Publisher: Bandai Namco
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, MOBA, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel Dual Core 3+ GHz / Quad Core CPU
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 470 or higher with vertex texture support and at least 1 GB video memory
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: SupeNova is an innovative multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game by Bandai Namco and Primal Game Studio that adds real-time strategy (RTS) elements and promises an exciting science fiction setting with vast potential.
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA Online: Fate of Arun Press Walkthrough
- It’s been quite a while since I had played TERA, in fact not sense their major PvP arena push in 2013. So I was incredibly excited to get ba...
- Rise of Incarnates Beta Sign-up Details Announced
- Rise of Incarnates will be heading into closed beta in early August. Find out how to sign up!
- Destiny Knights, A New Netmarble ARPG is Available Now
- Netmarble launched their latest action-RPG today, Destiny Knights for both iOS and Android players in over 120 countries.