*Note: This game has been cancelled or shut down and isn't available for play.
SuperNova was an innovative multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game by Bandai Namco and Primal Game Studio that added real-time strategy (RTS).
SuperNova shut down its servers and is no longer available or playable.
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Jun 01, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Primal Game Studio
- Publisher: Bandai Namco
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, MOBA, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel Dual Core 3+ GHz / Quad Core CPU
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 470 or higher with vertex texture support and at least 1 GB video memory
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: SupeNova is an innovative multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game by Bandai Namco and Primal Game Studio that adds real-time strategy (RTS) elements and promises an exciting science fiction setting with vast potential.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribal Wars 2 Early Access Impressions
- Tribal Wars 2 is the latest title carrying a medieval setting, and I was one of the lucky few to get into the closed beta for this online stra...
- Billion Lords Pre-Registration Reaches over 150,000 Users
- Billion Lords RPG is presently available for Pre-Registration on the Play Store and iOS store.
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained: Closed Beta Updates Improve AI, Co-op & More
- An exciting new update is coming to the Orcs Must Die! Unchained closed beta on Tuesday, September 23.