*Note: This game has been cancelled or shut down and isn't available for play.
SuperNova was an innovative multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game by Bandai Namco and Primal Game Studio that added real-time strategy (RTS).
SuperNova shut down its servers and is no longer available or playable.
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Jun 01, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Primal Game Studio
- Publisher: Bandai Namco
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, MOBA, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel Dual Core 3+ GHz / Quad Core CPU
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 470 or higher with vertex texture support and at least 1 GB video memory
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: SupeNova is an innovative multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game by Bandai Namco and Primal Game Studio that adds real-time strategy (RTS) elements and promises an exciting science fiction setting with vast potential.
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA: Ninja Announced for Console + PAX West Demo
- En Masse Entertainment has announced that TERA on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One will receive the new character class, the Ninja, on September 18.
- Need for Speed 2015 PC Port Review
- The basis of Need for Speed is street racing and police pursuit. Players work towards becoming the best street racer by participating in event
- Wargaming League: HellRaisers Wins Grand Finals Tourney
- Wargaming: HellRaisers Crowned as Grand Finals Champions - Wargaming Grand Finals 2015 have come to a close