SuperNova is an innovative multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game by Bandai Namco and Primal Game Studio that adds real-time strategy (RTS) elements and promises an exciting science fiction setting with vast potential.
Race war: Players must battle as humans or aliens for their race’s right to exist.
Unique upgrade system: Supernova allows lane minions to be upgraded in ways familiar to any RTS player providing an additional element of strategy to this truly unique MOBA.
Crafting: Supernova includes a crafting mechanism that allows players to improve their battle prowess by combining drops from their matches to create durable boosts to the abilities of their favorite commanders.
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Jun 01, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Primal Game Studio
- Publisher: Bandai Namco
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, MOBA, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel Dual Core 3+ GHz / Quad Core CPU
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 470 or higher with vertex texture support and at least 1 GB video memory
- HDD: 3 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Anime Action-RPG Closers coming to America/Europe via En Masse' this Fall
- One anime action-RPG we've been keeping a keen eye on is Closers. We've recently learned that it is finally confirmed for release in...
- Battleplans Sets Android Release Date
- Battleplans is coming to Android via the Google Play store on June 30th, 2016.
- Sol Strike Preview
- Solstrike is a turn-based strategy game brought to us by one of the creators of Runescape. Originally devised as a demo for the FenForge game ...