*Note: This game has been cancelled or shut down and isn't available for play.
SuperNova was an innovative multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game by Bandai Namco and Primal Game Studio that added real-time strategy (RTS).
SuperNova shut down its servers and is no longer available or playable.
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Jun 01, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Primal Game Studio
- Publisher: Bandai Namco
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, MOBA, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel Dual Core 3+ GHz / Quad Core CPU
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 470 or higher with vertex texture support and at least 1 GB video memory
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: SupeNova is an innovative multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game by Bandai Namco and Primal Game Studio that adds real-time strategy (RTS) elements and promises an exciting science fiction setting with vast potential.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gameglobe Begins Closed Beta
- Bigpoint and Square Enix have announced the start of closed beta testing for Gameglobe.
- Star Trek: Alien Domain: New Tactical Strategy Game Coming Soon
- GameSamba, in conjunction with CBS Interactive and development partner NGames, today announced the upcoming release of Star Trek: Alien Domain...
- Super Animal Royale Early Access Preview
- Super Animal Royale has all the classic elements of a Battle Royale, but is one of the rarer sub-genre of 2D BR games.