*Note: This game has been cancelled or shut down and isn't available for play.
SuperNova was an innovative multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game by Bandai Namco and Primal Game Studio that added real-time strategy (RTS).
SuperNova shut down its servers and is no longer available or playable.
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Jun 01, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Primal Game Studio
- Publisher: Bandai Namco
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, MOBA, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel Dual Core 3+ GHz / Quad Core CPU
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 470 or higher with vertex texture support and at least 1 GB video memory
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: SupeNova is an innovative multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game by Bandai Namco and Primal Game Studio that adds real-time strategy (RTS) elements and promises an exciting science fiction setting with vast potential.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dynamight Studios Reveals Plans for Regional Servers/Localization
- We have even more Fractured news today, and it's focused on regional servers and localization.
- SMITE Patch Livestream Notes - Izanami Revealed
- On today's SMITE patch notes livestream, Hi-Rez revealed Patch 3.16 - Final Awakening, including balance changes, new skins, and Izanami.