Supernova – First Look (Alpha)
Supernova is an innovative multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game by Bandai Namco and Primal Game Studio that adds real-time strategy (RTS) elements and promises an exciting science fiction setting with vast potential.
Bandai Namco is publishing this game and has a bit of a reputation for either publishing major successes, or nailing a core demographic to ensure a rabid niche fanbase. The core concept of Supernova has the potential to be Bandai Namco’s next diamond in the rough. Though it may not appeal to the core MOBA audience like you’d expect.
Check out our early alpha impressions article HERE!
The game is currently in alpha! Find out more information about the game and sign up for alpha at the game profile HERE!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dying Light: Ultimate Survivor Bundle DLC Launches March 10th
- Today Techland announced that the second content drop of the Season Pass for Dying Light will launch on March 10th.
- GamersFirst Buys APB - Relaunching it as F2P
- K2 Network, the company that runs the free to play portal GamersFirst, has acquired the rights to All Points Bulletin (APB) from the developer...
- SWTOR Launches New Episodic Chapter: Profit and Plunder
- BioWare™ and Lucasfilm today released the latest episodic chapter of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ – Knights of the Fallen Empire.