Supernova – First Look (Alpha)
Supernova is an innovative multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game by Bandai Namco and Primal Game Studio that adds real-time strategy (RTS) elements and promises an exciting science fiction setting with vast potential.
Bandai Namco is publishing this game and has a bit of a reputation for either publishing major successes, or nailing a core demographic to ensure a rabid niche fanbase. The core concept of Supernova has the potential to be Bandai Namco’s next diamond in the rough. Though it may not appeal to the core MOBA audience like you’d expect.
Check out our early alpha impressions article HERE!
The game is currently in alpha! Find out more information about the game and sign up for alpha at the game profile HERE!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Serenia Fantasy The Retro RPG That Keeps Things Fresh
- It's been just over a year since Serenia Fantasy was released and for many it has helped satisfy the need for classic RPG gaming.
- Golden Age launches Bloodlust server and new features
- Aeria Games has launched a new server, Bloodlust, for its browser-based strategy game Golden Age.
- MyWorld Early Access Impressions
- The idea of providing a simple tool for gamers to create their own games or RPGs is not a new one.