Supernova – First Look (Alpha)
Supernova is an innovative multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game by Bandai Namco and Primal Game Studio that adds real-time strategy (RTS) elements and promises an exciting science fiction setting with vast potential.
Bandai Namco is publishing this game and has a bit of a reputation for either publishing major successes, or nailing a core demographic to ensure a rabid niche fanbase. The core concept of Supernova has the potential to be Bandai Namco’s next diamond in the rough. Though it may not appeal to the core MOBA audience like you’d expect.
Check out our early alpha impressions article HERE!
The game is currently in alpha! Find out more information about the game and sign up for alpha at the game profile HERE!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vanguard Princess now available on Steam
- eigoMANGA has announced on February 28th, 2014 that they have launched the fighting game, 'Vanguard Princess' on Steam, a 2D fightin...
- Heroes of the Storm: Valeera Hero in Review
- Valeera, Shadow of the Uncrowned, joins the Nexus from the Warcraft universe.
- Shop ‘Till You Drop with Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies
- A new update is available to Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies, which overhauls the in-game shop, adding new systems, events & a ton of new it...