Supernova – E3 2015 Dev Preview (Alpha 6)
Supernova Alpha 6 goes live June 15th at 9:00AM PDT with new features, updates and fixes. Notable additions include:
Returning Commander: The afflicted ranged caster, Velandre, returns more powerful and more dangerous than ever before.
[New Alliance Ability] Army Command: Guard — Commands target friendly units to hold their position for 15 seconds and attack enemies in their range. The same units cannot be affected by this ability for 30 seconds.
[New Alliance Ability] Army Command: Attack — Commands friendly units in a large radius to attack target enemy Commander, unit or structure for 4 seconds. The same units cannot be affected by this ability for 10 seconds.
Players enrolled in the Alpha are automatically entered into future Supernova phases.
The last day to play in Alpha 6 will be Monday, June 22nd at 9:00am PDT. The following Alpha phase will begin shortly after. We will send out a survey at the end of each Alpha phase to gain players’ feedback. Please keep a close look on your email to help provide your valuable feedback so we can make Sva the best game it can be.
Pick up an alpha key and try the game out yourself: http://mmohuts.com/giveaway/supernova-alpha-6-access-code-giveaway
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Echo Arena may become Virtual Reality’s first successful e-sport
- Echo Arena, the multiplayer spinoff of Ready At Dawn’s “Lone Echo” may become the world’s first popular Virtual Reality e-sport.
- League of Legends: Doom Bots now available
- After weeks of tweaks and tests, the Doom Bots of Doom have been set loose onto live in a new update for Riot's League of Legends. If you...
- League of Angels II Celebrates Its First Anniversary
- League of Angels II is a 3D browser MMORPG recognized by Facebook as one of 2016’s Best Web Games.