Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery Launches Year 5
Starting today, players that earned their prefect badge in Year 4 will be able to take on the most rigorous studies yet. In Year 5 of Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, players will gain access to a new location in the game, the prefect’s bathroom. But Year 5 students have more important things to worry about than bathrooms: Passing their Ordinary Wizarding Levels (O.W.L.) exams. As Year 5 unfolds, players will head into new territory – and mischief – exploring decidedly dodgy areas like Knockturn Alley. Back on school grounds, players will learn from new professors like the lauded, but legendarily long-winded History of Magic Professor, CuthbertBinns and the identity of the new Defense Against the Dark Arts professor will be revealed. Outside of classes, players will cross paths with more members of the Weasley clan and other familiar characters from the Wizarding World.
“Year 5 is a pivotal year for any student at Hogwarts, with the O.W.L. exams looming, new professors to navigate, and for some, a prefect badge on their robes,” said Amanda Heaton, Executive Producer at Jam City. “We wanted to reflect the rigors of this year in the mobile game, balanced of course, with the core extra-curricular activity at Hogwarts: unraveling mysterious with your school mates. Year 5 brings the most robust year of content yet to the game, and we’re excited for players to start this new chapter.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Daybreak Promotes New Executive Creative Director
- Daybreak Game Company has announced that it has promoted Jens Andersen as Executive Creative Director.
- Elsword Releases Final 3rd Job Update - And We're Giving Away K-Ching!
- KOG Games launched Elsword's third and final update in the 3rd Job update series today.
- SpeedRunners: On Sale Now
- Today is a big day for SpeedRunners, as the game is the Steam Daily Deal with 75 percent off the regular price -- which means there's goi...