Hazard Ops is a multiplayer online third-person shooter developed by Yingpei Games and published by Infernum. Known as Mercenary Ops 2 in China, Hazard Ops is also the European counterpart for “Zombies Monsters Robots” in North America.
Intense co-op & competitive modes: For both the casual and hardcore, there’s something for everyone.
Expansive variety of maps & enemies: Tons of variety to break up repetition.
Unpredictable boss fights: Duel against creatures that will require you to switch tactics during every encounter.
Deep customization of guns & gear: Tweak your weapons and equipment with several different parts and stats until your heart’s content.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 26, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Yingpei Games
- Publisher: Infernum
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Fast paced.
- +Co-op and competitive game modes.
- +Sense of progression.
- +Large variety of weapons and costumes.
- -Fairly uninspired gameplay.
- -PvP can feel unbalanced based on weapons.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7/Windows 8
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo, Core 2 Quad, i7 or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: 9800GT, GT240 (4800 series, HD5600 series) or AMD equivalent
- HDD: 20 GB
- Description: Hazard Ops is a multiplayer online third-person shooter developed by Yingpei Games and published by Infernum. Known as Mercenary Ops 2 in China, Hazard Ops is also the European counterpart for "Zombies Monsters Robots" in North America.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone's Tombs of Terror: Chapter 4 is Now Live
- The tombs are clear, but the danger is far from over in Hearthstone's latest Solo Adventure, Tombs of Terror.
- TERA goes Subscription-Free
- TERA will be available without a subscription starting in February 2013.
- Blood Bowl: Coming to iOS and Android
- Blood Bowl, Cyanide Studio's adaptation of Games Workshop's famous Fantasy football board game inspired by the Warhammer world, is a...