Weekly Recap #234 April 6th – Wakfu, Warface, Nosgoth & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Wakfu, Dungeons & Dragons Online, Neverwinter, Defiance, Trove, Cabal II, Echo of Soul, Skyforge, Armored Warfare, World of Warships, Warface & Nosgoth!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending April 6th, 2015 (Mar. 30th – April 6th).
Wakfu releases part 2 of the island of Kelba revamp:
Dungeons & Dragons Online released Reign of Elemental Evil with special DM guest Wil Wheaton:
Neverwinter is now available for Xbox One and the PC version is also launching Elemental Evil:
Defiance is celebrating 2 years running with some past holiday in-game events:
Trove introduces Fish N’ Ships featuring the new Pirate Captain Class:
ESTSoft shows off the Abysmos mini-dungeon system in Cabal II:
Echo of Soul reveals details about solo, party, and infinite dungeons:
Skyforge announces a summer time open beta date and delivers a sweet new cinematic:
Armored Warfare shows how different types of ammunition are represented in game:
World of Warships released a new video featuring gameplay for the US Navy fleet:
Prove Your Fighting Fortitude in Two New Warface Game Modes
Huge new update changes alot in Nosgoth:
Thanks to everyone who stopped by the Skyforge and DFO Live Stream this past Saturday! Come hang out certain Saturdays 1:30pm – 8ish CST @ twitch.tv/jamesbl0nde
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Overdrive Now Available on PS4
- Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Overdrive, is available today on the PlayStation®Network for the PlayStation®4.
- Last Year: 5v1 Multiplayer Surivival Horror Game Revealed
- Game industry veteran James Matthew Wearing has recently revealed that he is working on a 5 vs 1 Multiplayer Survival Horror game called "...
- Vindictus Early Access Open Beta Has Begun
- The early access open beta testing phase for Nexon's latest free to play MMORPG Vindictus went live late in the day on September 15, 2010...