Wakfu is a free-to-play tactical MMORPG with an emphasis on humorous storytelling.
Feca’s Shield, Osamodas’ Whip, Enutrof’s fingers, Sram’s Shadow, Xelor’s Sandglass, Ecaflip’s Coin, Eniripsa’s Hands, Iop’s heart, Cra’s Range, Sadida’s Shoe, Sacrier’s Blood, Pandawa’s Pint, The Rogue Ruse, The Masqueraiders, Ouginak’s Rage, The Foggernaut’s Steam, Eliotrope’s Portal, and Huppmage’s Rune
►Real time exploration coupled with turn based combat where tactics are the key to victory.
►Extensive selection of professions, including farmer, chef, lumberjack, handyman, and many more.
►Wide range of character customization options
Yes – In game currency, Ogrines, Boosters, restricted races, cosmetics
Wakfu has seen several updates over its 6 years in operation. They can be viewed here.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 29, 2012
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ankama
- Publisher: Ankama
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Over 14 starting classes to choose from.
- +Interchangeable professions.
- +Extensive political system.
- +Complex, changing world.
- +Open sandbox feel, very player-driven.
- -Repetitive turn based combat.
- -Lots of grinding.
- -Character customization limited.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP3 or higher
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: GeForce 6 series or equivalent
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Wakfu is a 2.5D fantasy themed strategic MMORPG based in the same world as Ankama’s Dofus. Players get to revisit the infamous World of Twelve as a reincarnated hero on a mission to help bring their now ruined land back to its original glory.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Era of Celestials Announces The Beginning of Winterfest
- Era of Celestials announced their very first WinterFest, and alongside it is a lot of very cool events.
- Perpetuum Changes Payment Model As Steam Launch Looms
- Avatar Creations announces Perpetuum will become a buy-to-play game on April 2.
- Final Fantasy XIV Gunbreaker Class Review
- A strong, silent gaze. Spiky hair. Stylish black leather jacket. And, of course, the gunblade: a sword with a gun attached.