Wakfu is a free-to-play tactical MMORPG with an emphasis on humorous storytelling.
Feca’s Shield, Osamodas’ Whip, Enutrof’s fingers, Sram’s Shadow, Xelor’s Sandglass, Ecaflip’s Coin, Eniripsa’s Hands, Iop’s heart, Cra’s Range, Sadida’s Shoe, Sacrier’s Blood, Pandawa’s Pint, The Rogue Ruse, The Masqueraiders, Ouginak’s Rage, The Foggernaut’s Steam, Eliotrope’s Portal, and Huppmage’s Rune
►Real time exploration coupled with turn based combat where tactics are the key to victory.
►Extensive selection of professions, including farmer, chef, lumberjack, handyman, and many more.
►Wide range of character customization options
Yes – In game currency, Ogrines, Boosters, restricted races, cosmetics
Wakfu has seen several updates over its 6 years in operation. They can be viewed here.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 29, 2012
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ankama
- Publisher: Ankama
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Over 14 starting classes to choose from.
- +Interchangeable professions.
- +Extensive political system.
- +Complex, changing world.
- +Open sandbox feel, very player-driven.
- -Repetitive turn based combat.
- -Lots of grinding.
- -Character customization limited.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP3 or higher
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: GeForce 6 series or equivalent
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Wakfu is a 2.5D fantasy themed strategic MMORPG based in the same world as Ankama’s Dofus. Players get to revisit the infamous World of Twelve as a reincarnated hero on a mission to help bring their now ruined land back to its original glory.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Jagged Alliance Online reveals PvP modes
- gamigo has revealed Jagged Alliance Online's upcoming PvP modes, added recently in the game's closed beta.
- Red Bull Battlegrounds: eSports tourney to take place in Atlanta
- The first major StarCraft II tournament hosted in Atlanta, the live spectator event brings the best in eSports entertainment, to Atlanta’s m...
- Camelot Unchained Funds the Depths, Looks to Greater Heights
- With CityState Entertainment now surpassing the $2.5 million mark in crowdsourced funds for Camelot Unchained, The Depths at last is a confirm...