Open Beta of Winterfrost Legacy Begins
Global games publisher R2Games has announced that the open beta phase of its newest browser game title, Winterfrost Legacy, will be made available globally this 10:00 AM EDT August 25, 2015.
Winterfrost Legacy is a title like no other in the R2Games library. With its own unique take on the classic fantasy genre, Winterfrost Legacy focuses on the strategic aspects of battle – with easy-to-learn, yet challenging, hands-on gameplay. Players will be drawn in by no less than 8 engaging and versatile game modes, paired with thrilling and dramatic campaign adventures. Featuring constant progression, a deep mercenary system, quests, bosses, loot, and much more, Winterfrost Legacy sets itself up to be the perfect title for all fans of the fantasy genre.
R2Games invites all fantasy game enthusiasts to discover Winterfrost Legacy and gain a head-start, as R2Games officially launches their latest browser MMORPG. Needless to say that with the release of the open beta, there won’t be any further character wipes, so players can enjoy their progress without interruption.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Total War Battles: Kingdom Launches Game-Changing Beta Update
- Beta Version 0.3 brings new features and changes to the game based on crucial player feedback from the initial Open Beta Stages.
- Asda 2 Celebrates First Anniversary
- In celebration of the game's first anniversary, GamesCampus has announced several events for Asda 2.
- Heroes of the Storm Update: Lunara, First Daughter of Cenarius
- While not as exciting as the innovative and revolutionary Cho’Gall, who is played by two players, Lunara is still a fun and interesting hero...