Weekly Recap #227 Feb. 16th – SkySaga, Shadow Realms, EQNext & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: FireFall, Elsword, Skyforge, Armored Warfare, Guild Wars 2, Shadow Realms, Heroes of the Storm, SMITE, EverQuest Next, Trove, & SkySaga!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending February 16th, 2015 (Feb. 9th – Feb. 16th).
FireFall releases its update 1.3 introducing the very first warzone and big game hunter challanges:
KOG Games releases the crimson avenger for Elesis in Elsword:
My.com details the mechanics of stats and abilites in Skyforge:
Armored Warfare debuts a new map that takes place in an old airfield in the mountains:
ArenaNet gets detailed with the new Strongholds PvP mode in Guild Wars 2 Heart of Thorns:
EA Games cancels Bioware’s new 4 Vs 1 Action RPG “Shadow Realms”:
Heroes of the Storm brings back the lost vikings as a three in one hero:
To many season 2 changes in Smite for just one video:
EverQuest Next Development to continue dispite layoffs:
Trove introduces Wings, Shadow Hunters, Runecrafting and more in the new Take Flight update:
SkySaga prepares to start up closed alpha in the US and Canada:
More news @ http://mmohuts.com/news
Thanks to everyone who stopped by the WoT and Nosgoth Live Stream this past Friday! Come hang out certain Fridays 1:30pm – 8ish CST @ twitch.tv/jamesbl0nde
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Go! Go! Go! Racer: New iOS/Android Racing Game Coming Soon
- Netmarble US, Inc., the newly formed North American gaming branch of the number one mobile game publisher in South Korea, Netmarble Games Corp...
- Classic Server Comes To Ragnarok Online
- Gravity Interactive announced that Ragnarok Online will launch a classic server on June 29.
- Free to Play Market to Reach $2 Billion
- A report by the research firm DFC Intelligence forecasts that the US free to play market will grow from $250 million a year today to over $2 b...