SkySaga is a multiplayer online sandbox adventure game published by SmileGate and developed by Radiant Worlds. SkySaga features unique journeys with limitless horizons, building and crafting. Claim treasures and conquer enemies alone or as a team. Achieve victory in dungeon quests and tactical PvP.
Be the hero: Choose your own path in pursuit of your destiny. Fresh challenges await you each day and your successes are celebrated among friends and fellow heroes.
Fight to Win: Prove your gladiatorial skills with seamless access to player versus player arenas.
Build and Create: You can dig, harvest or trade for materials used to modify tools or assemble devices such as a blacksmith’s forge.
See the World: Discover new horizons across land and sea, snow and sand, field and mountain.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jun 20, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Radiant Worlds
- Publisher: SmileGate
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Vibrant, colorful graphics.
- +Vast environments to explore.
- +Several forms of PvE and PvP content.
- -Limited Information Available
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista (or better)
- CPU: 2Ghz dual core processor
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: GT220, Intel HD 4000
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Legend Continues in Chapter 2 of Dragon Blaze
- Starting July 21, 2015, Dragon Blaze players can discover new characters, explore an unfamiliar map, and more.
- Vainglory Celebrates First Birthday with Major eSports News
- Super Evil Megacorp's MOBA built for touchscreens, Vainglory, is celebrating its first birthday.
- The Elder Scrolls Online Beta Impressions
- There is certainly a lot of buzz regarding the release for one of the biggest MMORPGs of the year: The Elders Scrolls Online (ESO) is the late...