SkySaga is a multiplayer online sandbox adventure game published by SmileGate and developed by Radiant Worlds. SkySaga features unique journeys with limitless horizons, building and crafting. Claim treasures and conquer enemies alone or as a team. Achieve victory in dungeon quests and tactical PvP.
Be the hero: Choose your own path in pursuit of your destiny. Fresh challenges await you each day and your successes are celebrated among friends and fellow heroes.
Fight to Win: Prove your gladiatorial skills with seamless access to player versus player arenas.
Build and Create: You can dig, harvest or trade for materials used to modify tools or assemble devices such as a blacksmith’s forge.
See the World: Discover new horizons across land and sea, snow and sand, field and mountain.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jun 20, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Radiant Worlds
- Publisher: SmileGate
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Vibrant, colorful graphics.
- +Vast environments to explore.
- +Several forms of PvE and PvP content.
- -Limited Information Available
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista (or better)
- CPU: 2Ghz dual core processor
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: GT220, Intel HD 4000
Articles You May Enjoy
- Free Realms Enters Closed Beta
- I've been following Free Realms for several months now and its shaping up to be a very polished free to play MMORPG.
- RuneScape Gower Quest Brings Back Original Devs
- Packed with nods and winks to vintage RuneScape memes and jokes, Gower Quest is a fond love letter from the game’s creators.
- Albion Online Cador Update Released
- Albion Online today announced that their latest update ‘Cador’ is live.