SkySaga is a multiplayer online sandbox adventure game published by SmileGate and developed by Radiant Worlds. SkySaga features unique journeys with limitless horizons, building and crafting. Claim treasures and conquer enemies alone or as a team. Achieve victory in dungeon quests and tactical PvP.
Be the hero: Choose your own path in pursuit of your destiny. Fresh challenges await you each day and your successes are celebrated among friends and fellow heroes.
Fight to Win: Prove your gladiatorial skills with seamless access to player versus player arenas.
Build and Create: You can dig, harvest or trade for materials used to modify tools or assemble devices such as a blacksmith’s forge.
See the World: Discover new horizons across land and sea, snow and sand, field and mountain.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jun 20, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Radiant Worlds
- Publisher: SmileGate
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Vibrant, colorful graphics.
- +Vast environments to explore.
- +Several forms of PvE and PvP content.
- -Limited Information Available
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista (or better)
- CPU: 2Ghz dual core processor
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: GT220, Intel HD 4000
- Description: SkySaga is a multiplayer online sandbox adventure game published by SmileGate and developed by Radiant Worlds. SkySaga features unique journeys with limitless horizons, building and crafting. Claim treasures and conquer enemies alone or as a team. Achieve victory in dungeon quests and
Articles You May Enjoy
- Duty of Sentinel: Easter Carnival Event Now Available
- Easter is around the corner. To celebrate Easter, Duty of Sentinel Studios today announced the start of the Easter Carnival in their turn-base...
- Defiance 2050: Trouble in Paradise Release Update
- Trion Worlds announced an update concerning the release of the Defiance 2050 Update, "Trouble in Paradise".
- Skara: The Blade Remains - In Final Phase to Full Release
- After only 10 months working with Epic’s Unreal Engine 4, Skara —The Blade Remains, a free-to-play multiplayer online game, is preparing t...