EverQuest Next was to be a complete re-imagining of the EverQuest universe – from lore to the very technical bones of gameplay. Featuring a sandbox world where player stories evolve uniquely, an enemy AI that reacts in new emergent ways, and completely destructible environments that let players choose where to explore. However, it was canceled by Daybreak Games subsequent to their acquisition of Sony Online Entertainment.
- Status: Cancelled
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Daybreak Games
- Publisher: Daybreak Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Destructible environments.
- +Sandbox-style world.
- -Limited information available.
- Description: Daybreak Games canceled EverQuest Next.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warcraft: Patch 6.1 Hits the Servers
- Blizzard has launched its latest feature patch for World of Warcraft today, making dozens of tweaks and improvements along with adding a modes...
- Guan Yu Arrives In Smite
- A new patch for SMITE's closed beta has released a new god, along with other updates.