EverQuest Next was to be a complete re-imagining of the EverQuest universe – from lore to the very technical bones of gameplay. Featuring a sandbox world where player stories evolve uniquely, an enemy AI that reacts in new emergent ways, and completely destructible environments that let players choose where to explore. However, it was canceled by Daybreak Games subsequent to their acquisition of Sony Online Entertainment.
- Status: Cancelled
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Daybreak Games
- Publisher: Daybreak Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Destructible environments.
- +Sandbox-style world.
- -Limited information available.
- Description: Daybreak Games canceled EverQuest Next.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Mighty Heroes iOS Mobile Review
- More often than not, we’ve encountered games that entice us purely out of hype. More often so is that it’s because it’s based on fandom ...
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War Celebrates 500 Days
- It's been 500 days since Disney and Joycity teamed up to launch Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War.