General War: Memories Kicks off 2nd CBT
Meticulously recreating the brutal WWII, the browser game, General War: Memories, (published by Gamebox) has attracted dramatic attention and popularity during the past week of 1st closed beta test. Offering gamers the riveting opportunity to relive historic battles, it brings the experice of war to life with heated PvP confrontations. Now its 2nd and final beta test is underway.
This test brings with it a number of optimizations and new features sure to satisfy fans. With quicker loading, an improved user interfaces, and cleaner tutorial, new players will be able to jump into battle faster than ever. And new ranking and matchmaking features ensure that players can always find the perfect opponent of their level.
The importance of strategy and alliances also become more apparent in the latest version. Players being bullied by stronger foes can now forge together to overcome insurmountable odds.
Gamebox however admits that the game still has a way to go. As such they’ve simplified the system of submitting suggestions in the beta test to ensure they receive as much feedback as possible. These suggestions will be considered in the final polishing prior to General War: Memories launching in early May.
Articles You May Enjoy
- gamigo AG acquires US Publisher and Game Developer Trion Worlds Inc
- gamigo AG announced today that they purchased major assets from Trion Worlds Inc.
- Villagers and Heroes Starfall Expansion Gets September Release Date
- Mad Otter Games have officially announced the September release of the "Starfall" expansion for Villagers and Heroes.
- Oculus Announces Oculus Connect + New Acquisition
- Oculus just announced its first ever developer conference: Oculus Connect. Oculus Connect is set for Los Angeles, CA, at the Lowes Hotel in Ho...