Weekly Recap #212 Nov. 3rd – Battlecry, Albion, Bless & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Battlecry, Trove, Albion Online, World of Warships, Armored Warfare, Path of Exile, Elsword, Bless, Otherland, King of Wushu, Tome: Immortal Arena & SMITE!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending November 3rd, 2014 (Oct. 27th – Nov. 3rd).
Battlecry makes an apperance at PAX Aus showing off several new classes:
Trove heads to Open Beta Nov. 5th:
Albion Online released new plans for future content:
World of Warships discusses the uniqueness of Aircraft Carriers in the latest Dev Diary:
Armored Warfare introduces the M1128 MGS “Striker”:
Path of Exile thinks 5 grandmasters at a time is enough:
Elsword releases the Mastermind 2nd job class change for Add:
Bless comes out of the shadows with a new creation trailer:
Otherland has come our of development darkness:
Snail Games introduces a new wushu game, but its not what you expect:
KIXEYE announced the steam release date for Tome: Immortal Arena for Nov. 21st:
Nox enters as the latest goddess in SMITE and we’ve got a sneak peek at the new Ao Kuang:
More news @ http://mmohuts.com/news
Thanks to everyone who stopped by the Halloween special Live Stream this past Friday! Come hang out
Fridays 1:00pm – 7ish CST @ twitch.tv/jamesbl0nde
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guns of Icarus: New co-op mode to be showcased at PAX Prime
- Guns of Icarus Online will be demoing new Co-op mode at PAX Prime this year. Co-op mode is a massive PvE expansion that is essentially a new g...
- Online Arena Game Cyber League Coming in December
- CyberStep announced today that the sequel to its online anime-style shooter CosmicBreak, Cosmic League will be released for North American aud
- Paradox Announces Europa Universalis IV Rights of Man
- Today, Paradox Interactive and Paradox Development Studio announced the next expansion for their hit grand strategy game Europa Universalis IV