Bless is an ambitious, story-driven fantasy massively multiplayer online role-playing game.
►The vast and incredibly detailed world of BLESS is painstakingly brought to life by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible through the award-winning Unreal Engine 3 graphics technology. Soak in the sights and completely immerse yourself in this living, breathing world full of rich lore and history.
►Through cinematic storytelling techniques, a detailed historical backdrop and deeply involved characters, BLESS strives to completely reinvent how stories are told in a MMORPG by making it a more profound, emotional experience. Each of the 10 races has its own personal story where decisions you make in the game ultimately affect how the world reacts around you.
►Whether it’s realm-vs-realm, PvP, epic raids, or high level missions, there will never be a shortage of things to do in BLESS. Simply collecting items is not enough. When you reach max level, your characters will continue to develop through end-game content that are all intricately tied together, and the world around you will react differently based on your status, accomplishments and prestige.
Bless Online sells “rush” items, as well as cosmetics such as costumes for your character or pet.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 23, 2018
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Neowiz Games
- Publisher: Neowiz Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Highly customizable skill system.
- +Beautiful graphics.
- -Confusing targeting system.
- -Uninspiring quests.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10, 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel Core i7 7700/AMD Ryzen 1700
- RAM: 16GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060 or better
- HDD: 55GB
- Description: Bless is an ambitious, story-driven fantasy massively multiplayer online role-playing game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legends of Aria Receives Biggest Update Ever
- Today there is great news for Citadel Studios and their upcoming MMORPG, Legends of Aria. The Final Alpha is now underway!
- Attack on Titan: Assault Is Live on Google Play
- Attack on Titan: Assault is the latest game now live from GameSamba, officially on Google Play's store.
- Free Realms Update Adds New Hoverboards
- Free Realms update introduces new hoverboards, jackpot plants and many more items. The update was released May 29, 2010.