Archlord 2 Shutting Down in November
Webzen has announced that Archlord 2 will be shutting down on November 24, 2015. No specific reason has been given for the game’s shut down.
In the weeks leading up to the server’s shutdown, Webzen will be hosting multiple events, enable several server buffs, and change the prices of all items in the in-game shop to 0 Wcoin. The El Dorado map, guild battles, and castle sieges will also be open more often to let players enjoy their last battles together.
An FAQ about the shut down is available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dying Light: Now Available In Europe, Asia and More
- Starting today, Dying Light is finally available as a boxed release in across Europe, Asia, Africa, and Oceania. Techland’s latest zombie ti...
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Review
- The classic debt-repaying simulator has at last made it’s highly anticipated debut on the Nintendo Switch, and it came at a great time.
- Shadowrun Online Releases Co-op and Character Customization
- The newest update for Shadowrun Online, currently on Steam Early Access for PC and Mac, introduces two-player cooperative gameplay and new ch...