Archlord 2 Shutting Down in November
Webzen has announced that Archlord 2 will be shutting down on November 24, 2015. No specific reason has been given for the game’s shut down.
In the weeks leading up to the server’s shutdown, Webzen will be hosting multiple events, enable several server buffs, and change the prices of all items in the in-game shop to 0 Wcoin. The El Dorado map, guild battles, and castle sieges will also be open more often to let players enjoy their last battles together.
An FAQ about the shut down is available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 Introduces New Wardobe System
- NCSOFT and ArenaNet have announced the second new feature of the April 2014 Feature Pack: the Wardrobe, an account-wide system that allows you...
- Ragachak's Favorite Free-to-Play Cross-Play Options
- Cross-Play is one of the hot topics right now, and it's finally starting to pick up speed in the world. Jason talks about some of the bes...
- Nutaku.com Announces Flower Knight Girl
- Nutaku.com, an online gaming portal featuring premium web-based games, announced today that they will be launching "Flower Knight Girl&qu...