Archlord 2 Shutting Down in November
Webzen has announced that Archlord 2 will be shutting down on November 24, 2015. No specific reason has been given for the game’s shut down.
In the weeks leading up to the server’s shutdown, Webzen will be hosting multiple events, enable several server buffs, and change the prices of all items in the in-game shop to 0 Wcoin. The El Dorado map, guild battles, and castle sieges will also be open more often to let players enjoy their last battles together.
An FAQ about the shut down is available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Closed Beta Dates Announced for The Settlers - Kingdoms of Anteria
- Today Ubisoft® and Blue Byte® announced the Closed Beta dates for The Settlers - Kingdoms of Anteria.
- Runescape: Menaphos Launch Day Press Preview
- But what exactly is the Road to Menaphos? Is it worth it?
- Dungeons & Dragons Online Review
- The game has done a wonderful job converting the classic tabletop role playing adventure into a virtual world.