The Elder Scrolls: Legends – E3 2016 Dev Interview
JamesBl0nde talks with Lead Developer Luis Scott-Vargas to get the inside scoop on The Elder Scrolls: Legends straight from E3 2016!
The Elder Scrolls: Legends is a strategy card game that explores the series’ characters, creatures, deities, and lore. Whether you have 10 minutes or ten hours, Legends provides a variety of gameplay modes and challenges that are easy-to-learn but difficult to master. Built with all levels of players in mind, Legends offers accessible gameplay for beginners who want to jump in and get started quickly, and the game’s depth keeps expert players engaged. With a wide variety of deck types and strategies, no two games are ever the same.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Endless Legend: Eye on the Stars Update Available
- Critically-acclaimed indie developer Amplitude Studios released today a new update called Eye on the Stars for the award-winning 4X fantasy-st...
- Brave Frontier's Fourth Anniversary includes Guilty Gear Xrd REV 2 Collab
- Happy Fourth Anniversary, Brave Frontier! In order to celebrate, a new Guilty Gear XRD Rev 2 collaboration event is here!
- Age of Wulin Chapter 6 Blood & Flowers is Live
- Age of Wulin released its latest expansion, Chapter 6: Blood & Flowers.