The Elder Scrolls: Legends – E3 2016 Dev Interview
JamesBl0nde talks with Lead Developer Luis Scott-Vargas to get the inside scoop on The Elder Scrolls: Legends straight from E3 2016!
The Elder Scrolls: Legends is a strategy card game that explores the series’ characters, creatures, deities, and lore. Whether you have 10 minutes or ten hours, Legends provides a variety of gameplay modes and challenges that are easy-to-learn but difficult to master. Built with all levels of players in mind, Legends offers accessible gameplay for beginners who want to jump in and get started quickly, and the game’s depth keeps expert players engaged. With a wide variety of deck types and strategies, no two games are ever the same.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge: Classes revealed
- "In Skyforge classes are divided into several groups depending on access level. Beginners have access to three classes at the start of th...
- Black Gold Online Reveals Vangaurd of Erlandir Class
- Combining quick reactions and well timed interrupts, this class is labeled as an expert PvE class that you'll want in any raid, while sti...
- ESL to host US$50,000 Halo: The Master Chief Collection Launch Invitational
- ESL, the world’s largest independent esports brand, is set to host a US$50,000 Halo: The Master Chief Collection competition in their newly ...