The Elder Scrolls: Legends
The world of the Elder Scrolls… now available in the form of a deck.
The Elder Scrolls: Legends is a CCG created by Bethesda. Based off the popular fantasy RPG series, ESO Legends explores the series’ characters, creatures, deities, and lore while providing a variety of gameplay modes and challenges that are easy-to-learn but difficult to master.
The core gameplay for ESO Legends is easy enough for beginners who want to jump in and get started quickly, and with a wide variety of deck types and strategies, this game’s depth will also keep expert players engaged.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Bethesda
- Publisher: Bethesda
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Casual
- Platforms: PC
- +Easy to pick up and play
- +Perfect for quick or long sessions
- +Tons of lore
- -Average visuals
- -Average CCG ruleset
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista/7/8/10
- CPU: Intel Pentium D or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 6800 (256 MB) or ATI Radeon X1600 Pro (256 MB) or better
- HDD: 3 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- WEBZEN Spreads Christmas Cheer
- WEBZEN announces that multiple titles in its current line-up are celebrating Christmastime with special seasonal events.
- Triad Wars Updated Beta Look
- United Front Games rescued the Sleeping Dogs franchise from certain disaster, and made something truly fantastic.