The Elder Scrolls: Legends
The world of the Elder Scrolls… now available in the form of a deck.
The Elder Scrolls: Legends is a CCG created by Bethesda. Based off the popular fantasy RPG series, ESO Legends explores the series’ characters, creatures, deities, and lore while providing a variety of gameplay modes and challenges that are easy-to-learn but difficult to master.
The core gameplay for ESO Legends is easy enough for beginners who want to jump in and get started quickly, and with a wide variety of deck types and strategies, this game’s depth will also keep expert players engaged.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Bethesda
- Publisher: Bethesda
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Casual
- Platforms: PC
- +Easy to pick up and play
- +Perfect for quick or long sessions
- +Tons of lore
- -Average visuals
- -Average CCG ruleset
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista/7/8/10
- CPU: Intel Pentium D or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 6800 (256 MB) or ATI Radeon X1600 Pro (256 MB) or better
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: Based off the popular fantasy RPG series, ESO Legends explores the series’ characters, creatures, deities, and lore while providing a variety of gameplay modes and challenges that are easy-to-learn but difficult to master.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online Delta Recruitment Begins April 2
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc. and Cryptic Studios announced Delta Recruitment – a new in-game event set to prepare the world of St...
- Wargaming and RAF Museum Announce Dornier 17 Final Resting Place
- Wargaming today announced the Dornier Do17 aircraft’s final resting place at the Royal Air Force Museum in Cosford, Shropshire, United Kingd...
- Rock Hippo Games Announces Closed Beta for A.V.A in South America
- Rock Hippo Games is thrilled to announce that the closed beta of A.V.A for South American players will begin on November 20, 2014 at 14:00BRST...