Rise of Dragonian Era announces launch date
Netgame has announced the launch date for Rise of Dragonian Era (RODE): March 9, 2012.
As part of the release celebration, RODE is offering a Dragon Coin Giveaway, and players can join in for a chance to win an Alienware M17 Laptop, a Sony PS Vita, graphics cards, gift cards, and other prizes. Every half hour in game, players will be given a Dragon Coin. Once a player has seven, they can roll the Dragon’s Orb to test their luck for a chance at prizes.
Find out more about RODE on our preview page.
RODE Gameplay Screenshot
Rise of Dragonian Era Prepares for Official Release
Free MMORPG Will Immerse Players in a Realm of Dragons, Conflict, and Adventure Starting March 9
LOS ANGELES – February 28, 2012 – Rise of Dragonian Era (RODE), a new fantasy F2P MMORPG from Mgame USA, has today set an official release date of March 9, 2012. The game, which has already amassed legions of fans during beta testing, thrusts players into the fantasy world of Piral, a once peaceful and prosperous land that has been overcome by a disastrous dragon war. To celebrate the announcement of RODE’s release date, RODE is hosting a Dragon Coin Giveaway and releasing a new batch of screenshots, now available in the RODE press kit! Play RODE for the chance to win a FREE Alienware M17 Laptop, a SONY PS Vita, graphic cards and much more.
Join the great dragon lords Firean or Azurian as they rage war against Deablo and prevent his malefic plan to dominate the world. Choose from a number of races, classes, and specializations as you embark on a sword-slinging and spell-casting journey that will take players across vast lands and immerse them in a magical world of adventures. Featuring unique gameplay that allows players to not only ride dragons for aerial combat, but raise and evolve their own dragon mount as well, RODE provides dedicated gamers with an action packed and tense experience both on the ground and in the sky.
Stunning graphics, engaging story quests, a pet system centered on hatching your own dragon, extensive crafting and upgrading systems, engaging PvP systems and RvR wars, plus a forthcoming castle siege mode set RODE apart from other F2P online games.
- An all new world – Explore the world of Piral, ruled by two warring dragon nations both trying to stem the tide of destruction brought on by the evil dragon Deablo. Players will find themselves in scorching deserts, deadly swamps, lavishing castles, lush forests, and more!
- Craft your own adventure – Choose between two nations, six races, four classes, and eight specializations as you build your character and set out for adventure.
- Take the fight to the skies – RODE features mounted combat, whether it’s riding a trusty steed or a soaring dragon.
- Extensive PVP systems – Fight against the opposite nation as you encounter them on the field, participate in competitive weekly wars, and sneak into the enemy’s territory to carry out dangerous missions. RODE offers many different and exhilarating ways for players to enjoy PVP!
- A fully featured MMO experience… – With auction houses, guilds (known as Tribes), professions, upgrading, and more, RODE delivers all the features of an MMO in an all-new and expansive 3D world.
- …without emptying your wallet – Enjoy this full MMO experience without having to pay a dime. There are no monthly payments and you’re not required to pay any fee, but for those who prefer a little game enhancement, we give you the option to buy special items and create your own unique styles in our premium store!
- A loyal dragon companion – No matter what challenges get in their way, players will always have their trusty pet dragon, which they hatch from a special dragon egg, to accompany them on their journey!
- Secure your castle, protect your lands – Soon after launching, RODE will add a new Castle Siege mode in which players can take over castles and defend them from enemies.
Jump into the adventure on March 9 for your chance to win a range of great prizes during the Dragon Coin Giveaway. Dragon Coins will be handed out to players each half hour and once a player has amassed 7 coins they can roll the Dragon’s Orb to see if it is their lucky day. Prizes include an Alienware M17 laptop, Sony PS Vita, graphics card, gift cards, and much more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Remnant Knights Revamps Starting Zones, Launches on Miniclip
- The free-to-play anime MMORPG Remnant Knights is ending the school year with a bang, introducing revamped starting zones and an improved UI in...
- Star Trek Online Season 14/5 Is Now Live on Xbox One and Playstation 4
- The story is called "The Renegade's Regret", which is a new, featured episode recounting the story of Neth Par.
- RIFT Introduces Steppes of Infinity Conquest PvP Map
- Trion introduces Steppes of Infinity, a new PvP map for RIFT's Conquest mode.